Because at the end of the day, that’s all we really want, isn’t it?
By reading this book you will learn:
- How to follow your dreams and live a positive, stress-free and happier life.
- The power of mental strength
- How to let go and focus on what matters most
- The importance of friendship, generosity and kindness
- Why you need to use the word "no" more often
- The benefits of good life habits and and how to develop them
- How to stay motivated and inspired
Through her popular blog, Julie Furlong Notes, Julie has connected with a community of over 20,000 people with her inspirational and relatable insights. She's written this book from stories of her own life, and of the people who have inspired her, to teach us the value of positive thinking, self-talk and how to become our best selves.
All proceeds derived from this book are invested back into our environment. Be part of the solution.