|Price:||$61.36 - $101.81|
- Rugged ankle high suede upper features breathable ripstop nylon inserts, abrasion resistant textured toe/arch reinforcements and heel stabilizer
- This all weather outdoor boot offers fully waterproof seam sealed construction and moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry; gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable/washable EVA insole and compression molded EVA midsole ensure serious cushioning for your feet; padded collar and tongue provide full ankle support for all day comfort
- Mid height shaft measures approximately 5 inches from arch; quick lace up closure allows for easy and secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction, shock absorption, and good abrasion resistance in dry or wet conditions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Freemont WP is a stylish and light waterproof hiker for day trips, weekend hikes and everything in between. Suede and mesh offer comfort and breathability, while abrasion guards at the arch and toe add extra protection. A stylish and light waterproof hiker, the Freemont WP is perfect for day trips, weekend hikes and everything in between. Suede and mesh offer comfort and breathability while abrasion guards at the arch and toe add extra protection.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 4 reviews
Rae Ann Hassler
Save your money, these are junk.
5 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
For the first pair we got, one shoe fit well, the other was a size smaller - although both were labeled size 11. The merchant promptly sent a replacement pair - that part was great........But, for the second pair, both shoes were much smaller than an actual size 11. Won't be ordering another replacement - this has been a total waste of time.
Weatherproof but not sore proof
5 February 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Boots are excellent being weatherproof BUT it has very thin insoles. No cushioning makes your feet ache after a good hike or walk.
Nice boot but made a little small
3 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
One person found this helpful.
I love the boot but the right side is a little tight at the toes,wish I would've got the 10s instead of 9 but 9 is my usual fit.
They run a 1/2 size to small
27 June 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
I bought these for my boyfriend for our Arizona trip...he absolutely loved them. Only thing that was wrong with the product was the fact that they run a half size to small.
Cliente de Amazon
... was a Christmas gift for my dad and he loved it so far
23 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
This was a Christmas gift for my dad and he loved it so far. He said they're comfy.