The North Face Men's Snowfuse Insulated Boot
- ALL-WEATHER EXPLORING. This lightweight, flexible and waterproof winter boot with a protective EVA shell keeps you light on your feet while you're navigating treacherous winter terrain.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION. A waterproof, BLC-compliant suede upper helps keep feet dry in the snow and rain. The Injection-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot while the durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole maintains traction in inclement weather.
- ARCH SUPPORT. A midfoot nylon shank provides the foot with additional arch support so you can feel stable and comfortable even through long hikes.
- INSULATED WARMTH. Don't let the cold stop your adventures. 200 g Heatseeker insulation helps keep feet warm in cold conditions so you can keep on hiking.
- THE NORTH FACE. The North Face branding on the tongue and along the toe box adds a signature outdoor style marker to your boots.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|