Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
The North Face Recon Casual Daypack, n/a
- The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-moulded shoulder straps; an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel; and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organisation has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
New (1) from $180.00 + FREE Delivery
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stay organised on the move with the Recon backback, an iconic pack that has had a sharp design update with an enhanced feature set, new materials and improved suspension for all-day comfort. The 360 degrees of reflectivity keeps you visible and safe during your commute, and mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated on the go. Carry your helmet in the stretch-front stash pocket for hands-free convenience.
1 customer rating
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
8 September 2019
Colour: Asphalt Grey/Sulphur Spring GreenVerified Purchase
Welcome update to the Recon backpack line. Still has all the pockets and storage spaces as the old model, but in an updated design. This is the 4th North Face backpack I've used over the last 10-12 years and their quality is as good as ever, with easy to use zips and comfortable straps. This backpack will be out of fashion before it wears out. Highly recommended.