The North Face Men's Ampezzo Trail Running Shoes, Meld Grey/Ebony Grey
- Upper: Dual-mesh upper provides added support, breathability and comfort
- Tongue features an internal arch strap for lightweight support
- Rolled-tongue top and heel-collar lining deliver the ultimate in long-lasting comfort
- No-sew TPU on heel and forefoot provides added stability and flexibility and a natural lockdown fit
- Molded, no-sew TPU-film toe cap offers lightweight protection on the trail High Rebound OrthoLite footbed provides ultimate comfort Sole Unit: Shock-absorbing Extra Foam midsole system 20 mm/14 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot 6 mm offset Proprietary ETS outsole traction system
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store.
Now, more than 50 years after its humble grand opening, The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration.
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our 'true north', the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
As we enter our sixth decade, we pledge to:
- Empower exploration and the thrill of the unknown for as many people as possible.
- Protect the places where we live, play, and operate.
- Evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|