The North Face Arctic Parka -Down Jacket Granite Bluff Tan (Medium)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Down,Faux Fur,Polyester WINTER WARMTH: Make tracks and set trends in this weatherproof, down insulated womens parka, designed to deflect rain, wind, sleet & snow. Darting & elastic at the waist create a slim fit shape for warmth without weight. The adjustable hood is removable.
- ACKETS FOR EVERY WEATHER: The North Face has been a trusted name in outdoor gear for over 60 years. Whether you're looking for rain coats, parkas, ski jackets, pullovers, windbreakers, or vests, The North Face has the quality jackets you're looking for.
- OUTDOOR APPAREL: Whether you're skiing, snowboarding, camping, hiking, training, running, or climbing, The North Face has the exceptional apparel you need for your active, outdoor life. Trust the North Face to keep you warm & dry in the great outdoors.
- THE NORTH FACE MISSION: Provide the best outdoor gear for athletes & the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration. Try our packs, sleeping bags, hiking boots, sandals and outdoor clothing.
- QUALITY OUTDOOR GEAR: Compare The North Face's trusted quality outdoor gear to jackets, hiking boots, backpacks or other outdoor gear from Osprey, Jansport, Thermarest, Nike, Teton, Maxpedition, High Sierra, Dakina, Eureka, Camelback, Under Armour & more!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My one complaint would be the double zipper on the front. It took me some time to get used to it. My coat is black, so the black zipper can be hard to see in bad lighting and sometimes hard to thread since it is not located at the bottom of the coat front like most zippers. Once I started wearing the coat every day, I got used to it pretty quick, so not worth losing a star over.
I previously ordered the Marmot Clarehall coat in Dark Spruce. I loved the quality and color of that coat, as well as the length (only about an inch or two longer than TNF coat). It also had a fleece lining, which I prefer, and I found it on sale for a steal at only $200 (it's usually a $350 coat). BUT - like many reviewers noted, that coat fits oddly, with a bizarrely huge hood that hung over my eyes, short arm length, narrow shoulders and large waist. It just wasn't going to work so I returned it. TNF Arctic Down coat I ordered fixes all those issues, but is otherwise quite similar to the Marmot Clarehall in color and style.
A note about sizing: I am 5'5", 138 lbs, somewhat athletic shouldered, and 34D. I have another North Face jacket in size Medium, and ordered the same for this coat. It fits exactly as expected - not baggy; not tight. I could still layer under it. I also had ordered the Marmot Clarehall in a size Medium. The North Face in general, makes trim-styled outerwear, so if you prefer a looser fit, it might not be the coat for you, or you may want to size up.