Norpro 3038 2 Cup Measuring Funnel Pitcher, White
|Price:||+ $8.67 Delivery|
- Pour liquids, sauces, purees, glazes, batters, frosting, dressing and gravies with no-drip precision
- Ideal for filling muffin pans and pouring batter into molded bake ware
- Easy to view contents
- This is a great addition to any kitchen
- Capacity 2 cups/16 ounces
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Norpro: Quality & Innovation Since 1973
In 1973 CEO Gunnar Lie founded Norpro with a vision of designing, manufacturing and supplying the highest caliber kitchenware backed by a commitment to exceed customer expectations.
Norpro is consistently at the forefront of product innovation. Traveling worldwide to study trends enables us to create cutting edge products and introduce the customers to the latest technologies and industry innovations. Their products reflect the utmost in quality and are manufactured with superior materials and craftsmanship.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They clean up quickly, and hold their shape when they are heated in the microwave.
I would recommend these for CP soap makers.
And for those of you complaining about the tiny spout: This thing is thin plastic. Just dip the spout tip in hot water and bend it a little more open. Tada, works just fine.