4 Pack Nonstick Egg Ring Silicone Pancake Mold Round Egg Cooking Rings Red for Stunning Breakfasts
Enhance your purchase
- The size of Pancake Mold: about 4 inch diameter；color:red
- Non stick silicone makes removal and clean up a breeze. Simply rinse in soapy water and dishwasher safe.
- Non-stick and Dishwasher Safe - No debris sticks to these silicone ring eggs like metal ones, which is easy to clean.
- The retractable handle for cooking with lid and easy storage.silicone egg rings heat resistance: - 40 to 446F/230 degree celsius.
- Best for making egg muffins, mini pancakes, fried eggs, poached eggs, breakfast sandwiches, fritters, omelets and more.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Heat resistance: - 40 to 446F/230 degree celsius.
High grade stainless steel handle with Premium quality food grade stay-cool silicone pad,
100% BPA, phthalate and lead free and FDA approved.
4 inches diameter mold, high quality durable and soft silicone, nonstick and no scratched pans. -
Perfect for breakfast sandwiches, small omelettes, desserts, eggs, egg muffins, burger patties, poached eggs and more. -
Reusable, practical and easy to clean. -
Use on grill, pan BBQ, anything.
Include Set of 4, red
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad: The silicon rings are not rigid and relatively floppy, so do not sit flat in the pan. They keep most of the egg in but some egg leaks out of the ring. Also, if you do not oil the ring, some egg sticks to the sides of the ring. Furthermore, you must clean all egg off the rings before putting in the dishwasher, as the dishwasher simply cooks the remnant egg on the rings. The little handles get hot, so you cannot pick up the rings with your fingers, even with the little silicon pads on the handles, as the image may convey.