Non-stop dogwear Bike Antenna, One Size Fits Most Bikes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Non- Stop- Dogwear|
|Item Weight||0.1 Kilograms|
About this item
- How it works - prevents the bungee line from getting tangled in your wheel or pedals. Now you can exercise without worry of dangerous tangles, mistakes and avoidable falls.
- What it does - The bike antenna is A metal extension with a very strong spring which guides your dog's line over your front tire. This means you can safely and confidently exercise your active dog.
- Easy to install - use the pictures and videos on you tube for easy installation. Designed by world champions for use in all bike joring and scooterjoring events.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 20 x 20 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Non stop dogwear
- ASIN : B01N364FQR
- Item Model Number : 7071652010009
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fitting perfectly on all standard bicycles and just needs The nearly universal handlebar with a diameter of 1 1/8 inches (28.6mm). See pictures and installation video on our website and on you tube. The bike antenna by non-stop dog wear is the most advanced (strong, tough and reliable) and best-selling bike antenna in the world. It is designed to stop the line from getting caught in the front wheel when dropped. Quickly and safely convert your bicycle into a dog friendly fun machine. Remember: when bikejoring always use a leash with a built in bungee! Dogs get excited to run and pull and you should use the 2.8 meter non-stop dog wear Bungee running line (sold separately) to protect you and your dog.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It was very dangerous and I am not the first person in my joring group that this has happened to with this brand of antenna