|Item weight||1.2 Kilograms|
Non-Slip Dance Floor Grip Treatment 1L - Rozzie
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Non Slip Dance Floor Treatment with a fresh clean citrus fragrance
- Rozzie is the perfect substitute for rosin that will not leave behind a greasy, sticky or slippery residue
- Rozzie is a non-hazardous, biodegradable liquid that won’t damage any surface and can be diluted to suit your dance styles and floor preferences
- Rozzie can be used as required, depending how slippery your floor has become
- Rozzie can be mixed in a spray bottle to spritz away problem areas and for spot coverage
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If your floor has become an ice skating rink get Rozzie on the job to guarantee a safe and reliable dance floor. Turn your slip to grip! Rozzie is the wash on solution that ensures non slip safety on all floor surfaces. Suitable for wood, tile, vinyl, linoleum and most importantly, dance floor vinyl. Rozzie is the companion product to Sadie Suds & Dirty Di and available in both 1 litre & 5 litre bottles. After purchasing Rozzie you can say goodbye to the rosin box forever! Theatre crew refer to Rosin as the "litter box” for good reason, messy, sticky and gets into everything! The abrasive nature of both the rosin and the way in which it is applied will mark and damage dance floor vinyl and build up over time.