|Price:||+ $64.65 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Water Repellent Tarpaulin; 30L Capacity; Designed to fit the maximum size allowed on standard airlines, fits in the overhead compartment as well as the under seat as storage in flight.
- Designated water bottle pocket, valuables pocket, RFID protected pocket, shoe compartment, cord organizer, laptop pocket, tablet pocket, and notebook pocket
- Laptop Pockets fit up to a 15 Macbook Pro and Tablet Pocket fits up to a 8.5 x 11 tablet.
- TSA Compliant: Laptop compartment lays flat so you can leave your laptop in the bag when passing through airport security checkpoints.
- RFID pocket with a TSA-approved lock. Waterproof zipper on all exterior zippers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I ordered another bag from the Nomatic website. Love at first site... then.... crushed. The flap that encloses the two handles so you can grab the bag in duffle mode broke. The snap came apart from the cloth. This literally happened two minutes after testing the bag right out of the box. The snaps are not supported by any type of thicker cloth so they pull right out. So I contacted Nomatic's warranty system on their website, and they suggested that I take it to a tailor to get it fixed! I'm like, WHAT? Seriously? They said I could return the bag, and once they got the bag, they would then send out another bag and that might take 3-4 weeks. Totally unacceptable. They use ground shipping from Utah so depending on where you live returning the bag can take a long time. So ultimately, I did return it. I just could not justify spending $250 on a bag that can fall apart so easily. No YKK zippers. Snaps are not gusseted for strength.
It is a beautiful design and it holds an amazing amount of stuff, BUT, it is cheaply built. Especially when you compare it to REI, Tortuga, Patagonia, Topo Design, Aer. I have tried those bags, and I like the design of Nomatic the best, but the build quality sucks. The others are all top of the line builds. Nomatic is not.
Upon opening the package, one could tell it had been shipped to several people. Scratch marks everywhere on the wrapping... The bag was definitely used, because I found a travel sized tube of tooth paste in one of the pockets... Overall good looking travel bag, it seems to be good quality, but the romance was taken out of the experience...I'm sending it back.