Withings Body Cardio Premium Wi-Fi Body Composition Smart Scale, Tracks Heart Health, Vascular Age, BMI, Fat, Muscle and Bone Mass, Water Percentage, Digital Bathroom Scale - Black
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||5.73 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||32.7 x 32.7 x 1.9 centimetres|
About this item
- NO. 1 WORLDWIDE: FIRST SMART SCALE WITH CARDIO CHECK-UP
- CARDIOVASCULAR CHECK-UP: Get heart rate plus an indication of your cardiovascular health using vascular age, an indication of the health of arteries that lets you know how old you are on the inside
- FULL BODY COMPOSITION MONITORING: Delivers ultra-precise weight (kg, lb, st lb), body fat and water %, plus muscle and bone mass
- MULTI-USER FRIENDLY: Up to 8 users can weigh themselves and access their personal weight histories, as the scale automatically recognizes who's who
- FOR EVERY STAGE OF LIFE: Keep track of the whole family’s growth with Pregnancy Tracker (healthy weight gain range and obstetrician-reviewed advice) and Baby Mode, to track the youngest members
- PATENTED POSITIONING AID TECHNOLOGY: Exclusive Position Control Technology guides you into the correct stance so that each weigh-in is precise up to 01 kg / 02 lbs
- AUTOMATIC DATA SYNC: Data from every weigh-in appears automatically via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth in the Health Mate app
Product detailsColour Name:Black
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32.69 x 32.69 x 1.91 cm; 2.6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Exeed
- ASIN : B072BGYHLK
- Item Model Number : WBS04-Black-All-Inter
- Country of origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
1,285 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 22 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The first and only Wi-Fi scale in the world that gives a medically-accepted assessment of cardiovascular health thanks to cutting-edge Pulse Wave Velocity measurements. This ultra-thin scale also tracks body composition (weight, body fat, muscle, bone mass and water) and synchronizes with your smartphone to display your trends and help you reach your health goals.
From the manufacturer
A REVOLUTIONARY BODY & CARDIO ANALYZER
Less than 30 seconds is enough for this revolutionary scale to analyze your weight, body composition and heart health. And with the automatic Wi-Fi sync, you don't need your phone nearby to sync your data.
2/3 of weekly Withings scales users lost weight in the first 6 months*
* Withings scale users with an account created from 2016 and 2018.
THE MOST ACCURATE SCALE
Thanks to POSITION CONTROL patented technology to help you center yourself for ultimate accuracy, all Withings smart scales provide ultra precise, accurate results on any surface accurate for trustworthy readings every time you step on.
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Body Cardio automatically recognises and tracks up to 8 users. You also get dedicated weight tracking with insights during pregnancy and then Baby Mode gives parents and caregivers an easy way to follow the baby's weight.
AUTOMATIC DATA SYNC
Every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth sync. With your history available 24/7, you can see what works, reinforce positive behaviors and stay focused on your goals. Works with Apple Health.
Body Cardio charges via micro-USB and lasts for up to 12 months on a single charge (cable included).
WEATHER & ACTIVITY
Provides a daily local weather forecast and displays previous day’s steps (when using a Withings activity tracker or the app’s built-in tracker).
WORKS WITH ALEXA
Withings Health Mate users can add this Alexa Skill to up motivation or simply check on progress. Just say, 'Alexa, ask Withings' to hear about weight trends by day, week, or year.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also mine stopped working after one and a half years and Nokia essentially told me tough luck as the warranty is 1 year.
Top reviews from other countries
Original: Impressed with this but a few niggles. Records weight consistently though it was higher than my old scales :-( PWV seems to only work with damp feet and pulse occasionally seems to record half my normal pulse (unless I'm really chilled without realising it!) App is generally good but would like to add notes eg mucho exercise, naughty kebab
Nokia Body Cardio - Frequently asked questions about Pulse Wave Velocity removal:
As I'm not allowed to use URL's look for knowledge article on the Nokia Health website: 360000004227