Withings Body Cardio Black - Wi-Fi Smart Scale with Body Composition & Heart Rate
- Heart health - Assess overall cardiovascular health with heart rate and Pulse Wave Velocity, a medically-accepted measurement that tracks the speed at which heartbeat-generated waves move along the arteries
- Full Body Composition analysis - Monitors weight (kg, lb., st lb.), body fat & water %, plus muscle & bone mass. Weight trend screen delivers instant feedback
- Best-in-class accuracy - Get high-accuracy measurements via Position Control technology, a patented body position detector
- Automatic synchronization - Data from every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically via Wi-Fi (iOS8+ and Android 5+)
- Less than an inch thin - Features a solid aluminum base, heat-tempered glass, and the ability to be accurate on any surface
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 32.69 x 32.69 x 1.91 cm; 2.6 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 2 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Exeed
- ASIN : B072BGYHLK
- Item Model Number : WBS04-Black-All-Inter
- Best Sellers Rank: 365 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The first and only Wi-Fi scale in the world that gives a medically-accepted assessment of cardiovascular health thanks to cutting-edge Pulse Wave Velocity measurements. This ultra-thin scale also tracks body composition (weight, body fat, muscle, bone mass and water) and synchronizes with your smartphone to display your trends and help you reach your health goals.
From the manufacturer
Standing heart rate
Easily track your standing heart rate, a general indicator of your overall fitness. Increase activity to lower your standing heart rate over time.
More than just weight
Track BMI, weight and body composition: total body fat and water percentage, plus muscle and bone mass.
Power of the Wi-Fi sync
With Wi-Fi synchronization, your data is seamlessly synced to the free Health Mate app (iOS & Android) after every weigh-in, without needing to have your phone near your scale. Set goals, view trends and get extra motivation in the app to reach your objectives.
For the whole family
To get insight on healthy weight gain, activate Pregnancy Tracker to get support during pregnancy with obstetrician-reviewed wellness advice and personalized weight tracking, and accurately weigh even the smallest member of your family using Baby Mode. Also, up to 8 users can be recognized automatically.
At only 0.7 inches thick with a solid aluminum base, Body Cardio has no feet to adjust, making it incredibly thin and stable, so it's highly accurate on any surface. It is rechargeable with a battery life of up to 12 months.
Works with Alexa
Withings Health Mate users can add this Alexa Skill to up motivation or simply check in with progress. Just say, 'Alexa, ask Withings' and find out about weight trends by day, week, or year.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also mine stopped working after one and a half years and Nokia essentially told me tough luck as the warranty is 1 year.
Top reviews from other countries
Original: Impressed with this but a few niggles. Records weight consistently though it was higher than my old scales :-( PWV seems to only work with damp feet and pulse occasionally seems to record half my normal pulse (unless I'm really chilled without realising it!) App is generally good but would like to add notes eg mucho exercise, naughty kebab
Das geht gar nicht.
Sorry liebe Nokias, das habt ihr richtig schlecht gemacht. Waage geht zurück.
The scales themselves are very well made and feel robust and they also look good as scales go. The measurements are accurate. I’ve tested them against manual readings and they were exactly the same. And finally it even tells you the weather for the day.
I want to weight myself on my iPhone app and I set it up - Great...
Add the wife on her Android... It basically wiped the scales and set it up from new...
Add me again, and it's gone awol.
Add wife again, and suddenly there is a wifi user and a bluetooth user, both reporting as an unknown person to my iPhone app.
Not the easiest product and I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.
But I had a voucher to spend.