|Model Name||Nokia 5.3|
|RAM Size||4 GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||64|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||4 GB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 GB|
|Operating System||Android OS|
|Mounting Hardware||Nokia 5.3, 5V/2A charger, Type-C USB Cable, Headset5, Quick Start Guide, Sim Pin, TPU Jelly case|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||6.55 Inches|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||13 MP|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Package Dimensions||18 x 14.6 x 3.4 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Weight||50 g|
|Item Model Number||6830AA003628|
|Date First Available||13 June 2020|
Nokia 5.3 6.55-Inch Android UK SIM Free Smartphone with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Storage (Dual Sim) - Sand
|Price:||+ $10.39 Delivery|
|Wireless Carrier||Unknown Wireless Provider Type|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB|
|Operating System||Android OS|
About this item
- Cameras: Quad camera setup including 13 MP main camera, night mode, portrait mode and AI scene detection
- Display: 6.55 inch HD+ dual-gate display with selfie notch
- Battery: Handle any task at speed with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor and 2 day battery life
- Design: Elegant 2.5D glass front and a scratch-resistant composite back for extended durability, with Charcoal, Cyan and Sand colours available
- Google Assistant Button: Ask questions, see your schedule or even dim the lights with the Google Assistant Button
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The incredible quad camera in the 5.3 lets you push the boundaries of photography and discover new ways to capture moments. Shoot a whole range of new angles and bring your night shots and portrait pictures to life with powerful AI imaging – no matter the time of day. You can transport yourself to another world with the mega 6.55 Inch screen which still fits comfortably in your hand. You can also stay charged for 2 days thanks to the 4000 mAh battery and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery which saves energy for the apps you use the most. Now you can stream your favourite shows and play games without worrying that your phone battery won’t last. Get silky smooth graphics and game more, thanks to the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. Accessing your favourite assistant is even easier with the dedicated Google Assistant Button. It also learns and adapts with every use – so you can do more with your life, by doing less with your phone. Not only that, Android One delivers a pure software experience with a streamlined interface and no bloatware. Plus with regular security updates and software upgrades, your Nokia 5.3 will keep getting better.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bad: Slower than my Nokia 8 (3 years old) and not quite as touch responsive especially typing. Echo during phone calls happened recently and trying to sort this out but not sure if it's a hardware issue so can't blame the phone yet. Screen is a little taller than Nokia8 but doesn't feel anymore useful for it, eg spreadsheets are no better to work with; I would rather the shorter Nokia8 screen which fitted into pockets easier. Camera shots are mediocre; often blurry due to no stabilizer which is really frustrating during work and wastes alot of time; I have GCam too; Nokia8 gave better results with no fuss, though neither phone compares well to a good camera. I would not buy this again and opt for Motorola because they also have ok update reputation and are also better officially supported by LineageOS should I wish to use the phone after security updates have ended.
Top reviews from other countries
- Battery life seems pretty solid.
- For the price can't really fault performance, no slowing down or anything like that
- Camera is O.K at this price point (nothing to write home about, but more than usable).
- This is a long phone. I'm a guy with reasonably large hands and I find it awkward to use, I imagine it'd be near impossible if you've got dainty hands (without one of those weird plunger things on the back). Compared with the previous 5.1 it's probably another 30% longer.
- Navigating between app screens involves what I personally think is a very awkward gesture - hold and drag right at the side of the screen. It works OK some of the time but on some apps (like Instagram) it can be a bit off. I've inadvertently clicked stuff, liked things, sent garbled messages etc. Using Instagram is been transformed from something to kill a bit of time to a fraught, "will I randomly like/message some stranger?" experience. I've been using it for probably over a month and It's not getting any more intuitive - it feels more like pretty poor usability design in my view. Maybe I'm just showing my age, though.
- This is possibly an issue with Android more than the phone - disabling the companion works, but it constantly reminds you that it's disabled every time you unlock the screen. I disabled it for a reason - why they feel the need to badger me about it is mystifying.
The really bad (most likely a faulty handset)
- It seems to pick up "ghost touches" randomly. The top settings bar will randomly expand even when not touching the screen.
- It just decides on a whim when to lock (changing the settings doesn't seem to help).
- Keyboard swipe just randomly stops working.
- The overall touch functionality is just awful, and incredibly buggy. Ghost touches, things just closing randomly, random locking, it makes it such a ball ache to use. For comparison, my old Nokia had a shattered screen which meant touches wouldn't always get registered is more usable than this!
The really really bad (phone unusable)
- Can't make or receive calls because the screen just goes black. It seems the screen just straight up shuts off (you can't lock/unlock it, you can't do anything).
I'm giving this 3 stars because it's probably a perfectly fine phone, I've just been given a broken handset. The other usability issues probably wouldn't seem so egregious if the phone actually worked...
+I got this phone on offer for £125, good price for the specs
+it is very fast and has ample storage, Android 10 is great. Battery is great.
+Camera circular layout of lenses looks stylish. Phone feels pleasant to the touch.
+Fingerprint thing works great even if your finger is at an angle, nicer than having to type a pin.
-Was described as 'sand' colour and in the pics it looks nice and golden. However in reality it seems more like a sort of 'metallic apricot' colour, not quite as nice as the pics, still pretty nice though.
-The screen is very tall, whilst nice for viewing web pages I see no other benefits to such an elongated aspect ratio beyond 16:9. Whilst the phone feels fine in the hand, it is cumbersome to fit in pockets be that trouser/coat/bag. However, it seems like the alternative models from Vodafone and Samsung are similarly oversized. It is annoying we are being forced us to have ridiculously large phones as there is no other option now.
In summary some major positives and some negatives but not enough to knock a star off as I am very happy overall.