- Item Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Item Model Number: NH-U12A
- ASIN: B07PN4RDW3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 March 2019
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
- #142 in CPU Fans
Noctua NH-U12A, Premium 120mm CPU Cooler with High-Performance Quiet NF-A12x25 PWM Fans (Brown)
- 140mm class performance in 120mm size: 7 heatpipes, more surface area and a dual fan configuration with state-of-the-art NF-A12x25 fans allow the NH-U12A to rival many 140mm size coolers!
- Excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility: Fits most tower cases (158mm height), doesn't overhang the RAM slots on LGA115x and AM4, doesn't block the PCIe on most ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards.
- Quiet, state-of-the-art NF-A12x25 120mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control: Full cooling performance under load, virtually silent at idle!
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM1, FM2(+)
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Mounting is easy...apply the backplate through the pre drilled holes around the cpu and screw in the spacers and hardware on the front (AMD & Intel hardware both included) . Throwing the heatsink on was a bit fiddly as you cant feel if you are seated correctly due to the spring tension on the screws nor can you see very well. Not a big deal...just dont fully tighten one side. Get both screws to catch before screwing both sides down. Fan mounting is intuitive. If you have tall memory the fans can mount as high as you like to accommodate as long as the heatsink isnt in the way. (De Wae)
My i9 9900k took a modest OC to 4.7 using liquid metal instead of thermal paste in a well ventilated case with noctua 140mms moving air around. The cpu idles at 33-37c. AIDA64 trial version stresses my cpu to 100% usage and indicates about 70c.
Looks like a success.
Best part, it’s fits in my Core P3 now with the glass mounted. Old D15 cooler would only work with single fan in middle of towers. Could not get dual 140s with the Core P3 and with tall memory.
If worried about space, this is the cooler to get.
8700k delidded @ 5ghz hits 65c after 2 hours of prime95 stress on this cooler. D15 got to 63-64c. So that is awesome for how small this cooler is.
CONS - brown fans and no chromax covers for hearsink. Have not heard back from NOCTUA if those will be released anytime soon.