|Number Of Items||1|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 1 x 0.5 cm; 70 Grams|
|Item Weight||70 g|
|Item Model Number||NA-SAC5|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 December 2017|
Noctua NA-SAC5, S-ATA to 4-Pin Fan Power Adaptor Cable (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30 x 1 x 0.5 centimetres|
About this item
- S-ATA to 4-pin power adaptor cable for fans
- 4-pin connector allows the connection of both 3-pin and 4-pin fans
- Can be combined with the NA-SYC1 cables (available separately) in order to power multiple high-wattage fans without risking damage to the motherboard fan header
- Compatible with all Noctua 12V fans and many third-party fans
- 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NA-SAC5 is a fully sleeved S-ATA to 4-pin power adaptor cable. It is compatible with both 3-pin and 4-pin fans and allows them to be powered directly from the power supply’s S-ATA connectors. Combined with the NA-SYC1 y-cables (available separately), it is ideal for powering multiple high-wattage fans without risking damage to the motherboard fan header.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Only 3 stars as the fancy box turns a 50p commodity cable into an expensive bit of wire.
Couldn't see what I wanted elsewhere so forced to pay for this.
Reviewed in Canada on 26 October 2021