|Model Number||NF-A8 PWM|
|Part Number||NF-A8 PWM|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Noise level||17.7 dB|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8 x 2.5 cm; 220 Grams|
|Item Weight||220 g|
|Item Model Number||NF-A8 PWM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||1 December 2017|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Noctua NF-A8 PWM, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (80mm, Brown)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||8 x 8 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Power connector type||4-Pin|
|Noise level||17.7 dB|
About this item
- Premium quiet fan, 80x80x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2200 RPM, max. 17.7 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 80x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- 8cm format is ideal for compact PC cases (HTPC, ITX, Small Form Factor) and other chassis (intake & exhaust), replacement fan for NAS and other devices, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 450-2200rpm speed range (1750rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The NF-A8 is a highly optimised, premium quality quiet 80mm fan. Featuring Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frame as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A8 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-R8. The PWM version sports Noctua’s custom designed NE-FD1 IC for fully automatic speed control via 4-pin fan headers and comes with a Low-Noise-Adaptor to reduce the maximum speed during PWM control from 2200 to 1750rpm. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua’s trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.