I literally wrote and erased this review over ten times.
I don't know what to write because her story is so unbelievable and there are a million conflicting stories. If you watched Ganja Queen and then read this, you would think that Schapelle Corby was suffering from the largest miscarriage of justice ever. If you have ever watched "Locked Up Abroad", you realize just how unlikely it is that she is telling the truth.
It is not the best memoir, but I have to wonder if that is not due to the time crunch the writer was under to get the story out there. Also, a biographer can only work with what the subject wants the public to know. I give it a C because while it was an interesting story, the writing itself and the constant guessing game it caused, left me slightly unsatisfied.
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd (5 June 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845963865
- ISBN-13: 978-1845963866
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 124,648 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)