Nite Ize GTBA-A2-R8 Original Gear Tie, Reusable Rubber Twist Tie, Made in The USA, Assortment, 8 Pack
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- REUSABLE RUBBER TWIST TIES - Flexible, reusable Gear Ties have a tough rubber exterior that provides excellent grip and a strong, bendable wire interior to hold their shape making them endlessly reusable and useful
- AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF COLORS + SIZES FOR ALL YOUR WRAPPING, BUNDLING, + ORGANIZING NEEDS - The 3" size is perfect for wrapping cords and headphones, shoring up plant stems, color coding, and other small organizational tasks
- TWIST IT, TIE IT, REUSE IT - No more need for single-use cable ties or zip ties, these Reusable Rubber Twist Ties can be used over and over again to organize cords, wrap headphones, and for endless other tasks at home, in the office, or on the job site
- ONE-OF-A-KIND GEAR TIE TECHNOLOGY - Nite Ize is the original, trusted maker of Gear Ties. With our innovative manufacturing process, these patented Gear Ties are built to last through years of tough use at home or on the job
- DURABLE, WATERPROOF + UV RESISTANT - Perfect for use both indoors and out. They will even hold up to salt water! WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE - all Nite Ize products are backed by our Worry-Free Guarantee
- CONVENIENT 8 PACK - This convenient 8 pack gives you a two Gear Ties each of 4 different sizes to manage your desk, drawers, tool box, or any other space that needs organizing.
- REUSABLE RUBBER TWIST TIES - Our Gear Ties have a soft rubber exterior that is colorful, UV resistant, and holds shape. The perfect all-around organizer for home, office, travel and more.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Nite Ize began in 1989 with one entrepreneurial spirit, an innovative product idea, a small Colorado cabin, and enough passion to lay the foundation of who we are today. CEO and Founder Rick Case continues to helm the Nite Ize ship, instilling his energy, inventor-driven creativity, and attention to detail into every aspect of our company. Over the past 30 years, Nite Ize has grown from a cabin-based startup to distributing 500+ products worldwide. We pride ourselves in begin fun and functional, trusted and innovative, and obsessively dedicated to making products that are not only guaranteed for life, but guaranteed to improve your life. Our success is rooted in integrity and in keeping our promises to each other and to our customers.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They’ve been on the garden gate for over 3 months. They hold just as well now as on day 1. The attached pics show how I use this product to lock the gate and the unhappy bully byproduct. He actually jumps up and pushes with all his weight (because that’s how he used to get it open) BUT these gear ties stay in place!
They are a bit expensive, but can be reused and straightened out to tie other cables. I think they are worth the cost. I purchased both the 3 and 6 inch. The 6 inch are heavier, but are perfect for laptop charging cords, etc. I use the smaller, 3 inch for iPad charging cords, headphone cords, etc.
Here's how I've used them:
I leave the charging (or headphone) and plug ends long(ish), and roll the middle section. Then, I twist these ties around the rolled section of the cord. This way, the ends are available when you need them without untwisting the cord ties...it just means you have to keep the device closer to the plug. It's working very well, and has really helped me to organize what was a huge mess of cords. Then, I hang the rolled section over a hook, or on a hanger that has hooks for belts. This works great. Another option is lay the cords flat in a drawer.
I purchased different colors, and have somewhat coded my cords by type, but I also have my cords labelled, which I strongly recommend. Saves a lot of time.
Any questions? Drop a note, and I'll get back to you.
After a couple of the blister packs from local stores (usually with two ties in a pack), I went online looking for bulk quantities and found these. Definitely worth buying in larger quantities!