Other Sellers on Amazon
Nintendo Switch Console OLED Model - White
Enhance your purchase
- 7-inch OLED screen: Feast your eyes on vivid colors and crisp contrast when you play on-the-go. See the difference the vibrant screen makes, whether you're racing at top speed or squaring off against enemies.
- Wide, adjustable stand: Flip out the sturdy stand for easy viewing in Tabletop mode.
- Find your best angle: Adjust the stand to find the optimal viewing angle—perfect for a quick multiplayer game with a buddy.
- Built-in wired LAN port: Connect online using the dock’s LAN port when playing in TV mode.
- 64 GB internal storage: Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage.
- Enhanced audio: Enjoy enhanced audio from the system’s onboard speakers.
- Three modes in one: Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch (OLED model) systems are designed to fit your life, transforming from home console to portable system in a snap!
- This is Joy Con: The included Joy Con controllers give you total gameplay flexibility.
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 19.7 x 9.4 cm; 1.46 Kilograms
- Release date : 8 October 2021
- ASIN : B098SRF53F
- Manufacturer reference : 99231
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Play at home on the TV or on-the-go with a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with the Nintendo Switch (OLED model). In addition to the screen with vivid colors and sharp contrast, the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) includes a wide adjustable stand, a dock with a wired LAN port for TV play, 64 GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, since my intro to the Switch Original in late 2019, I’ve found the handheld to be a nuisance and tho the idea of portability is a nice thought, the screen is still too small for and details are lost, and I’ve found the mounted joycons the most unegornomic things ever and difficult to control - preferring to use a pro controller at any time or sometimes with joy cons detached or attached to controller joy on holder. What I’m trying to say is, to me the Switch is 99.99 % played docked, so as to enjoy high resolution docked & casted onto big screen... which can be as big as you want in HD. I’m sure all half timers would agree with me - so that we can “see!”. True that HD games (twilight, wind waker) was already available via WiiU and I’ve found the WiiU’s game pad a whole lot more comfortable to use too except it doesn’t have the portability the switch has, which I’m not
So it’s a tricky one. It’s a nice upgrade to have but for those like me who just want it on TV and if you already have an OLED TV, then this isn’t necessary unless a future game requires something it has the original doesn’t.