Nintendo Selects: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- Mario's clumsy brother takes center stage in this spooky ghost-hunting and puzzle-solving adventure game
- Five massive mansions to explore, complete with puzzling challenges you'll need to solve to access new corridors and hidden secrets
- Use the Poltergust 5000, a powerful ghost-catching vaccum cleaner, to capture a host of clever ghosts and creatures
- New gadgets like the Strobulb and Dark Light Device add depth to the ghost hunting and puzzle action
- “E”, Everyone with Crude Humor and Mild Cartoon Violence
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (For 3DS)
Nintendo Selects highlights a variety of great games at a great price, including this one. Luigi stumbles and bumbles his way through multiple haunted mansions in an all-new adventure!
Players can expect more haunted mansions to explore and new ways for Luigi to take on a wild assortment of ghosts in this new adventure. In addition to using the strobe function of his flashlight to stun ghosts, Luigi must solve puzzles and reveal hidden details in the environment to unlock new areas in the mansions.
- Guide clumsy Luigi through massive ghost-infested mansions on an action-packed hunt for the pieces of the Dark Moon.
- You'll explore massive mansions across the Evershade Valley, each with their own distinct features and challenges.
- Armed with the Poltergust 5000, a ghost-sucking, vacuum-like invention, Luigi bravely strikes out to explore spooky mansions, solve puzzles, and capture ghosts!
- Recruit your fellow ghost hunters via Local Multiplayer, Download Play, or Online Multiplayeror play ScareScraper solo to hone your skills.
- For 1 to 4 players
- Nintendo Selects: Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon
From the manufacturer
A haunted tale of ghoulish proportions
All is not well in Evershade Valley, and our green-hatted hero must venture out into haunted mansions and save the day with only a vacuum cleaner?!
Nintendo Selects: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Nintendo 3DS
Explore Haunted Mansions With Luigi!
Guide clumsy Luigi through massive ghost-infested mansions on an action-packed hunt for the pieces of the Dark Moon. Armed with the ghost-sucking Poltergust 5000 and other new gadgets, you'll have to capture ghosts, solve puzzles, and battle monster-sized bosses. Can you and Luigi build up the courage to save the day?
The tools and the talent
Feast your eyes on the all-new Poltergust 5000! Jam-packed with exciting features no ghost hunter should be without! But wait, There's more!
See the ghosts you'll encounter
The unlikely pairing of Luigi and Professor E. Gadd are going to have their hands full with this gaggle of ghouls that come in all shapes and sizes.
Team up in ScareScraper
Team up with up to three more ghost hunters to tackle a range of local and online multiplayer challenges that you won't find in the main game!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The game play is simple enough for a child to learn, but the puzzles are challenging enough that adults would have a tough time as well. The premise is this:
1. You have a vacuum gun that sucks and blows (R1 and L1 respectively). You can suck things up like ghosts, rugs, etc. Use this to move things in the game environment.
2. You have two different types of flash lights, a dark light and bright light (Y and A (I think)). They activate nodes throughout the levels and reveal hidden items and doors. These lights also are used to reveal or stun ghosts, which then you catch.
3. Each level has a main objective and each world has about 5-10 levels. You can rush through the levels completing the objective or take some time to find hidden things throughout the environment. You can interact with the world around you in unique ways. Fire will burn things or melt it, water is buoyant, etc. etc.
4. To progress through the game, use your tools to interact with the environment, catch ghosts, and find objects. Surprisingly, this doesn't get too old because just when you solve one puzzle, another one starts and might not be obvious how it plays together. You have to really study the rooms and experiment with that reacts to what stimulus. Don't be fooled, the game is a little childish and cartoony, but the puzzles can be downright tough, especially when you have ghosts trying to kill you.
There are HOURS of content in this game just to complete the main quest, not to mention multiplayer skirmishes and 'ghost fights'. For $20 this game is a must-play for anyone with a 3DS. By the way, the artistic design of the game is amazing and fun, the 3D effects are the best on the console and luigi interacts with everything, from humming the same tune as the background music to little facial expressions that are pretty funny.
I was very pleased with this purchase.
My only issues are the camera angles that can get in your way, but those are issues since the Nintendo 64. If you buy the game I would only advise you to take your time and look for every hidden treasure and you will hours countless and enjoyable hours.