Fire Emblem Three Houses
- A turn-based, tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling
- As a professor, lead students in their academic lives and on the battlefield
- For the first time in series history, battalions of troops follow individual units to support them in battle
- Freely roam Garreg Mach Monastery, interact with students in a variety of ways over lunch,even to bond and gather intel
- As a female or male professor, you'll meet House Leaders and future rulers Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
The Black Eagles. The Blue Lions. The Golden Deer.
Three noble houses that are part of the Officer's Academy, an elite facility that trains students in the ways of weapons, magic and special skills. As a professor, the player must choose one of these houses to lead its students in grid-based battles with life-or-death stakes. Each house is comprised of many different students to meet and train, each with her or his own personality and skills. These students can interact with each other at the academy, strengthening their bonds and supporting each other on the battlefield.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having a blast 10/10