Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controller Pair [Neon Green/Neon Pink]
|Compatible devices||Game Consoles|
|Total USB ports||1|
|Item weight||5.3 Ounces|
|Number of items||1|
About this item
- A set of a Joy-Con (L) and a Joy-Con (R) with two Joy-Con straps (grey)
- Depending on the game, players can use multiple sets of Joy-Con to play on one Nintendo Switch console with a larger group of people
- By attaching the Joy-Con strap to your wrist when you play, you can hold the Joy-Con more easily and control games more comfortably
- Each Joy-Con strap is compatible with both Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Additional Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro controllers required for multiplayer modes; sold separately; Multiplayer features vary by game; see individual games for details
Product detailsPlatform:Neon Green/Neon Pink
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Language : Italian
- Product Dimensions : 12.9 x 4.5 x 12.4 cm; 150.25 Grams
- Release date : 1 December 2017
- ASIN : B072BZ66JL
- Item Model Number : 1029638
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
One controller or two, vertical or sideways, motion controls or button. Joy-Con and Nintendo Switch give you total gameplay flexibility. Games come to life through easy-to-use motion controls and HD rumble—advanced vibration features built into each Joy-Con.
From the manufacturer
Share The Fun With Joy-Con
Nintendo Switch has a controller on each side of the console that function together: the Joy-Con. If you attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con grip, it will work like a traditional controller, and without the grip they work as two individual, fully-functioning controllers.
By handing one of the Joy-Con to a friend, you can play competitive or co-operative multiplayer anywhere. As well as holding a single Joy-Con vertically or horizontally to play games, you can also play using both Joy-Con at once, holding one in each hand.
Attach the Joy-Con straps included in the package and slip the straps onto your wrists to enjoy the Joy-Con’s motion controls. If you hold the Joy-Con sideways, you can also access the SL/SR Buttons with ease.
The IR Motion Camera in Joy-Con (R) can detect the shape, movement and distance of objects captured by the camera. The HD rumble function included in the Joy-Con creates an immersive gameplay experience that isn’t possible with images and sounds alone.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keep a copy of the receipt and contact Nintendo to get them sorted.
I bought these so I have a spare set for the next time I have to send on of them in.