Collected here is the ultimate Kindle edition of every full-length work by George Orwell, including the classics 1984 and Animal Farm, as well as 38 of his most notable essays and articles.
Included in 1984: A George Orwell Anthology are:
• The complete text of all six novels, all three full-length nonfiction narratives, and 38 essays of political and literary criticism written by George Orwell, each elegantly formatted for ease of use and enjoyment on your Kindle reader.
• An individual, active Table of Contents for each section accessible from the Kindle "go to" feature.
• Perfect formatting in rich text compatible with Kindle's Text-to-Speech features.
• A low, can't-say-no price!
The Works of George Orwell
All six novels, all three full-length nonfiction works, and thirty-eight of Orwell's most notable essays. Works included:
• Burmese Days (1934)
• A Clergyman's Daughter (1935)
• Keep the Aspidistra Flying (1936)
• Coming Up for Air (1939)
• Animal Farm (1945)
• Nineteen Eighty-Four (1949)
• Down and Out in Paris and London (1933)
• The Road to Wigan Pier (1937)
• Homage to Catalonia (1938)
Over 35 Essays, including such classics as:
• "Shooting an Elephant"
• "Good Bad Books"
• "Politics and the English Language"
• "The Prevention of Literature"
• "Why I Write"
Additional Fan Resources
Also included are special features for any Orwell enthusiast, including:
• A comprehensive list of the many film, television, and media adaptations of the works of George Orwell.
• Orwell in Pop Culture: works in various media inspired by Animal Farm and 1984.
• Glossary of Orwellian Terms: over 60 terms and neologisms coined by Orwell, from 'Big Brother' to 'versificator.'