|Item weight||12.35 Pounds|
NINESTARS AMZ-SOT-50-3 Step-on Trashcan, 13 Gal, Stainless Steel
|Item dimensions L x W x H||64.5 x 48.8 x 36.1 centimetres|
About this item
- [Hassle Free Two-Year ] As a reflection of our commitment to our high-quality product line, we are pleased to offer a two-year with every purchase. When you buy from us, you’re buying with confidence.
- [High-Quality Materials] Built from commercial-grade T430 fingerprint-resistant stainless steel, our trash cans are built to last for years.
- [Hands-Free] Lid opens easily with the steel foot pedal and closes smoothly and softly.
- [Large Opening and Storage Capacity] At 13Gal / 50L, this is the perfect trash can for a big kitchen or large family. The wide opening and large capacity makes it easy for you to dispose of anything you’ll need to.
- [Stay-Open Lid] Simply push up the lid to a 90 degree angle and the lid will stay open for as long as you need. Once finished simply push the lid down, a great feature for bigger jobs or easy trash bag removal.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
13 Gal / 50L Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel Semi-Round Shape Step-On Trash Can
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 27 May 2020
However, as others have mentioned, it has some problems. It's a 13-gallon can, but the usual 13 gallon bags that we've always purchased very economically for other 13-gal. cans , don't really work in it well. It's taller and more narrow, and it's hard to fit the bags into it so that they don't fall down. We will have to buy larger capacity and more expensive bags for it.
Also - and again, as others have mentioned - the lifting mechanism at the top back of the can extends out about 1.5 inches, and makes it impossible to open the lid 90 degrees and make it stay open, unless you leave a lot of room between the can and the wall that it's against - about 5 inches from the can edge, and 3.5 inches from the mechanism on the back. This is a real problem, if you're doing lots of cooking and want to make the lid remain up; and this may impact where you can place it in your kitchen. (If you have a corner where you can place it catty-cornered, it might be ideal for you.)
We like it in general; but I can foresee eventually removing the lid and mechanism so that it works more efficiently for us as a simple open trash can. We really need something more easy and efficient to deal with than this. We'll keep it, because it's too big and heavy to easily return.