Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.56 delivery
+ $16.50 delivery
+ $10.00 delivery
Nikon AF-S 200-500mm Lens f/5.6E ED VR Australian Warranty, Black (JAA822DA)
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500mm of zoom power on FX-format DSLRs; 750mm equivalent on DX-format DSLRS, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.2 ft.( 2.2 m), Focal Length Range: 200 -500 mm
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and low-light performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Focal length : 200-500 mm.
- Maximum aperture : f/5.6.
- Minimum aperture : f/32.
- Minimum focus distance : 2.2 m/7.22 ft from focal plane.
- Dimensions : Approximately 108 mm maximum diameter x 267.5 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange).
- Weight : Approximately 2300 g/5 lb 1.2 oz (including tripod collar), approx. 2090 g/4 lb 9.8 oz (without tripod collar).
- Supplied accessories : LC-95 95 mm snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-4 Rear Lens Cap, HB-71 Bayonet Hood, CL-1434 Lens Case.
Nikon 200 - 500 mm Lens for Camera
- FX-format compatible, 2.5x super-telephoto 200-500 mm zoom lens with a fixed maximum aperture of f/5.6.
- VR performance immediately after the power is turned on in NORMAL mode has been improved, providing a more stable viewfinder image and enhanced blur-reduction effect on the resulting images.
- Even during high-speed continuous shooting, stable AE control is achieved with the adoption of an electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism.
- ED glass elements are employed to achieve high optical performance with minimal chromatic aberration.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system with an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.5 stops* faster in NORMAL mode.
- SPORT mode, especially effective when shooting sports, for example, in which subjects are radically moving, is adopted as a VR mode option.
- The screw-on type 95 mm Neutral Colour NC Filter and 95 mm Circular Polarizing Filter II are optionally available.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
5 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the really beautiful BIF shots, you'll need some light. It's f/5.6 after all. VR is very good.