- Responsive Nike Air cushioning provides a springy feel
- The mesh upper for support and stretch whenever you need it most
- The collar is tuned away at the back so it doesn't apply pressure one your Achilles tendon
- Rubber outsole strip and bevelled heel to land in a good and comfortable position and transition smoothly
- On the bottom of the shoe are raised rubber sections to provide traction
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 women's running shoe is built for athletes at every level. It has a breathable mesh upper and a out-turned collar for Achilles comfort. Updated cushioning provides a smoother and more natural stride for a great running experience.
7 customer ratings
Review this product
7 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
28 May 2019
Colour: BlackSize: 7 USVerified Purchase
This is my second pair of Nike Pegasus and I don't think I'll ever go to another shoe. I normally wear a 38 or an AU 7 (on the small side) and the 38 or US 7 fits perfectly! I have high arches and the shoe provides great support, they are light for running and overall good training shoe. I wore them on a hike the first day I wore them, as they don't require any 'breaking in'.