- Laces work with flycables for more support if you tighten them
- Rounded heel, made to roll on the ground as you stride
- Heel foam sole and textured toe for traction
- The lightweight, soft sole gives you the feeling of natural movement through th innovative pattern
- Added stretch yarns for a snug fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
1) This 2018 version of the Nike Free Run Flyknit is an upgrade from last year's model where they have corrected the narrowness of the midfoot sole. I had last year's models and after you run in the for a while you'd feel a pinch in the midfoot area.
2) You can get this model without the Flyknit upper and it may be a better idea to go with that version if you plan to use these on a daily basis or for run distances more than 5km. Flyknit is beautiful but not very durable. I've got a pair of these without flyknit that I use for my runs, but these flyknit ones will be used as casual shoes.
I own an Adidas pureBOOST DPR and a Puma Tsugi Jun IGNITE. Both those shoes have knit uppers and their respective company's best midsole but I find these shoes to be in a league of their own. They are light and honestly the cushion you get it as much as you'll ever need.
This is the flagship colorway.
Sind grad eine Spur zu hoch zum Knöchel hin geschnitten- und da sie eng anliegend sind reibt es da, braucht ein Pflaster unterhalb.
Perfekt ist das Obermaterial!! Sehen sehr cool aus.