- Lightweight mesh upper for breathable comfort.
- No-sew midfoot saddle delivers support.
- Full-length rubber outsole delivers durability and traction
- Articulated, full-length Phylon midsole offers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Flex grooves promote a more efficient, natural range of motion through toe-off
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I put my 1st 6 Kilometers on them this morning and they felt great, my calf pain didn't bother the run, the cushion is awsome, and the wide front makes them adjust great to my feet.
A down side is what others are experiencing there is no grip at all on wet streets. It was raining last night so the streets were wet and I didn't get the gripping on the street.
I do my long runs on Saturday mornings (In other sneakers). After I use these Sneakers to do my errands which require me to walk a lot and be on my feet for a longe period. They truly have made my Saturdays much more enjoyable.