If you like Harry Potter, Vampire Academy and Shadowspell Academy books, you will probably enjoy this one.
It was a bit slow to start with for me ~ mostly it was learning about the different characters and how they all fit in, but it came together nicely for the big action scene near the end.
It was also a nice surprise to get to read from other characters point of view later in the book ~ it gave them more depth and got you more intrigued by them and their individual lives. I'm excited to find out how the story and characters develop in term two!!
Overall a good start to what I think could be a great series!
- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Independently Published (14 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1093953330
- ISBN-13: 978-1093953336
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.7 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
45,991 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #190 in Paranormal Fantasy for Children