- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition (PlayStation PS4)
- NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines. Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world. Developed by an all-star team consisting of producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST X/ NIER), director YOKO TARO (Drakengard/ NIER), character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc. (FINAL FANTASY XIV/ BRAVELY DEFAULT), game designer Takahisa Taura from PlatinumGames Inc. (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance), and composer Keiichi Okabe from MONACA, Inc. (TEKKEN/ Drakengard 3/ NIER). DLC Includes: - (15) PS4 Avatars - PS4 Dynamic Theme - Base Game (USD59.99 value) - Expansion DLC (USD13.99 value) - (6) DLC Pod Skins - DLC Mask Accessory - Action-Packed Battles Players will switch between using melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps. The tight controls and incredibly fluid combat are simple to learn for newcomers while offering plenty of depth for more experienced action gamers. Players can perform high-speed battle actionscombining light and heavy attacksand switch through an arsenal of weaponry while evading enemies with speed and style - Beautifully Desolate Open-World The game seamlessly joins together hauntingly beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. The environments are rendered in 60fps and contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline - Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their ferocious
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 13.5 x 1.3 x 17 cm; 100 Grams
- Release date : 26 January 2019
- ASIN : B07LB7QDD2
- Item Model Number : SQEA17.UK.22GY
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines. Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
1 Game Disc
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The DLC is a download code but that only makes sense. The disc is probably a 25GB blueray. I know from playing the PC port of the vanilla game that was around 26GB to download. Then 45GB ISH when installed. Logically, much to some people's dismay, you will not fit anything extra onto an already crammed disc. The DLC however, is great!
The theme you get with the game is nice and the avatar set is also nice. A neat bonus, nothing to write to the queen about though.
I use a non Pro PS4 and the performance is acceptable. Only got this so I have a physical copy. Many frame drops but never becomes unplayable. If you don't care about physical media, and have a PC (there is no such thing as a PC that can run this game perfectly - Automata speedrunning community) that's decent. Get it on there instead for a much more enjoyable experience.
Overall, for £30. Seriously worth a buy, you'd be insane not to honestly. Great graphics even though I notice the downgrade in quality from PC. The best soundtrack literally ever. Amazing gameplay, phenomenal story and writing.
Keep in mind these are only my opinions.
The gameplay offers different modes during your play through of the game and it quite unique in comparison to other games.
The music in this game is epic. It is the best soundtrack I have ever heard in a game and in combination with the events that occur in the game it is absolutely something that needs to be experienced.
The story is no doubt a bit eccentric, however its most definitely something that has great emotion when paired with the fantastic soundtrack. The amount of content in this game is astounding when you factor in the side missions, there is much value to be had from this game. It is a game which has excellent quality across the majority of the game, the only slight marks against it are some of the background graphics (EG Buildings in the city) can look a bit drab due to the choice of colour palette, however you can forgive small issues such as this when you look at what the game delivers.
I cant recommend this game enough, anyone who enjoys video games as a medium needs to experience this game.
But then it devolves into a grindy, highschool essay plot, bullet sponge enemy fest.
You also get an achievement for looking under the skirt of the "Android" protagonist.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 February 2020