Other Sellers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on first order. Details
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Nick Vujicic: No Limits (Heroes for Young Readers) Hardcover – 30 June 2014
Enhance your purchase
From the Publisher
Heroes for Young Readers - Nick Vujicic: No Limits
Heroes for Young Readers
Rhyming, hardcover picture books all ages will treasure! Introduce young children to the exciting true stories of Christian heroes!
Whether reading for themselves or being read to, children love the captivating rhyming poems and unforgettable color illustrations of the Heroes for Young Readers series.
- There are currently 23 books in the series
- Written for ages 4-10
- Picture books with full color illustrations throughout
Nick's differences don't hold him back
from having lots of fun.
He surfs big waves, goes snorkeling,
rides horses and plays drums.
Though some things are much easier
for those with feet and hands,
there's nothing that will stop Nick from
the full life God has planned.
- Born without arms or legs, Nick Vujicic (1982-) overcame tremendous physical and emotional challenges as he grew up.
- Rather than shrink back from trouble or give up in times of trial, this bold Australian pursued a life filled with exploration of what he could do.
- Now a world-renowned speaker and author, he encourages others to see themselves as precious to God and to live without limits.
- Nick's example of Christian character is an inspiration to everyone who feels weighed down by the challenges of disabilities, mistreatment, feelings of inferiority, and more.
About the Author
- Publisher : YWAM Publishing (30 June 2014)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1576587770
- ISBN-13 : 978-1576587775
- Dimensions : 16 x 0.76 x 20.57 cm
- Customer Reviews: