Top critical review
Not wind proof but still good
Reviewed in Australia on 10 April 2020
- Windproof is definitely not true it gets knocked around a lot. Had a few times come ver close to turn inside out and had to move umbrella to stop it which means I get wet.
- Had for a few minutes the now starting to see rust from noticed when it left marks on the black material
- otherwise I like it it’s nice and small fits well in my backpack.
- Case is nice feature with the towel stuff on the inside so it doesn’t drip water Everett where especially if it has to go back into your bag and you can’t leave it to dry.
- Can’t remember the price I paid but if it’s still relatively cheap I would still get it.