New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 20+ | MGO 829+, 250g
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- MANUKA HONEY – Our premium Raw Manuka Honey is harvested from the wild landscapes of New Zealand and known for its powerful and active properties. New Zealand Honey Co. has an international reputation for providing the finest natural Manuka Honey since 2006.
- SUPERCHARGE YOUR FOOD – Boost your everyday food with our Manuka honey or just take a spoonful a day. Our UMF 20+ is a perfect partner to many foods; wellness shakes and drinks, muesli, marinades. It is also great for natural skincare.
- 100% NEW ZEALAND MADE – All our Honey is foraged, harvested, packed and tested in New Zealand, all our batches are independently tested, meaning you can be completely sure what you receive is 100% genuine, as stated on the jar
- UMF CERTIFIED – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum. The UMF honey association certification provides confidence that the Manuka honey you are purchasing is 100% authentic. Testing certificates are available for every jar.
- SUSTAINABLE SOURCE – Manuka is an indigenous tree of New Zealand and can only be sourced from our unique and beautiful country. Our Manuka honey is an organic, natural living food meaning it still contains all the natural pollens and enzymes as it is the original sweet liquid produced by the bees
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
- UMF (Unique Manuka Factor Honey Association) – is an independent organization. The association holds all members accountable to the highest standards and the grading levels they set. The association conducts random testing to ensure these are maintained
- UMF Grading – UMF is how we grade our Manuka honey, the MG level is listed to provide a comparison. UMF 20+ will have an MGO level of at least 829 MGO
- Why Buy New Zealand Honey – it is illegal to import honey into New Zealand, so everything we harvest, pack, label and sell is 100% genuine Monofloral New Zealand Manuka honey
- Source – Our Monofloral Manuka honey is produced by bees foraging nectar from the native Manuka plant, a scrubby tree that is indigenous to New Zealand. The small white flowers of the Manuka tree bloom for only 6-8 weeks in New Zealand and this is the time of year when the bees collect the nectar and produce the honey.
- Taste – Manuka honey is a complex honey with a herbaceous flavor that has undertones of caramel, with a clean fresh finish and a moderately bitter taste. This honey has a very smooth, pleasant texture; thick, almost chewy and fudge-like in consistency. The honey can range from being a dark cream in color to a dark brown, and anything in between
- Independently tested – all our Manuka honey is independently tested and meets, at a minimum, the requirements set by both the New Zealand Government - Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) and the UMF Association
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Aber dafür ist es ein bisschen teuer.
Aber da ich jeden Morgen einen Löffel genommen habe,
Ich hatte auf die heilenden Eigenschaften von Magen und Darm, Hals durch Honig.
Es hilft wirklich gut
auf den Mund langsam eine Minute essen
nahm jeden Morgen einen Teelöffel leeren Magen
Denken Sie auch daran, abends ein Stück Brot zu verteilen, essen Sie langsam gut