|Part Number||ZX-1 2PK|
|Item Model Number||ZX-1 2PK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||ZX-1 (2 pack)|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Cutting Diameter||1.8 Inches|
|Included Components||2x ZX-1 LED Tactical Flashlights, 2x AAA Battery Holders, 2x 18650 Battery Sleeves, 2x Pre-Attached Hand Lanyards|
|Assembled Diameter||1.8 Inches|
|Item Weight||139 g|
|Product Dimensions||16.51 x 4.57 x 9.14 cm|
(New) SOLARAY Handheld LED Tactical Flashlights – Professional Series ZX-1 (2 Pack) – Super Bright High Lumen – 5 Light Modes, Adjustable Focus, Outdoor Water Resistant
+ $10.86 Delivery
- ULTRA BRIGHT - These super bright flashlights use a powerful LED chip and are 10 times brighter than old incandescent lights. The ZX-1 LED flashlight is a high powered flashlight and can easily illuminate an entire room or focus in on objects up to 1000 feet away.
- BUILT TO LAST - Professional grade yet lightweight and durable, the ZX-1 Flashlight is constructed from durable military grade aluminum. The ZX-1 is not just a small flashlight but an essential piece of equipment for an emergency car kit, outdoor gear, earthquake kit or for everyday travel.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - The perfect everyday carry flashlight featuring an adjustable zoom focus lens for close up and long-distance lighting and offers 5 light modes (High|Medium|Low|Strobe|SOS). Powered by a rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery or AAA batteries (batteries not included)
- WATER RESISTANT & VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - Compact and rugged, this flashlight can withstand a 10-foot drop or being temporary submerged in water. Some people have even put it in a freezer and run it over with a truck and it will still work! Suitable for use in rain, snow, or emergency situations.
- EXCELLENT VALUE - Great price for (2) of our legendary Solaray Pro ZX-1 flashlights. Keep one in your home tool kit and another in your car. Useful gifts for friends, family and coworkers. Ideal for use around the house, dog walking, hunting, camping or fishing. It is compact enough to fit in your pocket, backpack, or purse.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
“We’ll Never leave you in the dark”
Why do so many of our customers say our Professional Series ZX-1 bright LED tactical flashlight is the favorite light they've ever owned?
- Ultra-Bright lumen super-silicon carbide, single-die, LED chip. Strong enough to light up an entire room or zoom in on far objects with zoom in lens.
- Durable water resistant aircraft grade aluminum body with quality lens and premium tail switch made for years of use.
- Compact and Convenient weight-to-size ratio for anywhere use, providing more than enough lighting needs.
- Multiple Selection Modes from Tactical intruder strobe to SOS emergency mode to High, Medium, or low beam selection modes.
- Built Tough, a must have for survival situations, storms, roadside emergencies or outdoor activities.
The ZX-1 Professional Series flashlight is perfect for use during power outages, vehicle emergencies, fishing, walking the dog or anytime you find yourself out in the dark. Join the exclusive ranks of many professionals that have discovered the power of Solaray Tactical Flashlights, Get Your Bonus 2 Pack Today!
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 66% (66%)||66%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The only thing to note is that the zoom head is somewhat bulky, and the whole light is somewhat heavy.
The user interface is great: click-on, click-off. When you click-on it returns to the last setting. When on, double-click to change from high, to medium, to low, to strobe, to SOS. Since I never use anything less that high, this allows me to ignore all the other settings and use the flashlight as if they didn't exist: just click-on, click-off.
Then the problem started. I don't know what it's called but inside the lens there is a small area that produces the light. This somehow broke and since I only had the flashlight a few weeks, I tracked down a support email address and I wrote to them, telling them my problem. I did not hear back from them for weeks. Finally after two or three more emails I received this...
Your pictures didn't attach but that isn't an issue. If you could provide me with a shipping address, I can send you a replacement flashlight.
Director - Customer Service
Natural Brands, LLC
Manufacturer of SOLARAY Flashlights
guess what? No flashlight came. I wrote approximately seven or eight more emails but no response. Finally I gave up and bought another vendors flashlight.
Here's the bottom line folks. This flashlight is not bad, probably equal to the hundreds are on the market but do not and I repeat do not try to get any help from service. I bet it's like one guy sitting at home in his basement on a computer drop shipping these from China and reselling them. Bad, bad mojo. I hope this helps some people some insight before they buy.
Update: The light bit the dust. As someone else mentioned the spring contact separated from it's soldered joint. See pic. Overall I can't recommend as an EDC light.