- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 12 hours and 22 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Blackstone Audio, Inc.
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 9 February 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01B8KW7L0
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,379 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
The New Confessions of an Economic Hit Man Audiobook – Unabridged
See all 7 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
MP3 CD, Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Super Audio CD - DSD
©2004 John Perkins (P)2016 Blackstone Audio, Inc.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10 September 2017
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
A great insight provided by perkins, from the shadowy beginnings of global empires thru their development into the modern day ehms that run the system.
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Audible > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Audible > Politics & Social Sciences
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Business
- Books > Business & Economics > Economics > Commerce
- Books > Business & Economics > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Humour & Entertainment
- Books > Politics, Philosophy & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Economic Policy
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides