Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The New Cast-Iron Cookbook: More Than 200 Recipes for Today's Kitchen Kindle Edition
Forget grandma's cast-iron recipes--with The New Cast-Iron Cookbook, you'll whip up hundreds of modern, mouthwatering plates that will leave your dinner guests in awe. Featuring more than 200 recipes for the world's most indestructible skillet, you'll learn how easy it is to create delicious dishes from scratch and finally ditch that nonstick pan. Featuring step-by-step instructions and gorgeous photographs, each page shows you how to craft artisan meals like:
- Stuffed Vienna Bread French Toast
- Leek, Mushroom, and Goat Cheese Quesadilla
- Quinoa and Beef-Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Pan-Seared Scallops and Chorizo
- Upside-Down Apple Pie Complete with advice on caring for your new cast-iron skillet, this cookbook takes what once was old and makes it new again with tasty recipes you won't be able to resist!
About the Author
- ASIN : B0108VCVIY
- Publisher : Adams Media (3 July 2015)
- Language : English
- File size : 21736 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 256 pages
- Customer Reviews: