- REVlite midsole foam
- Meta Support
- Asym Collar
- Removable insert
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I ordered size 10 1/2 E. The box they came in was marked 10 1/2 E. The label under the tongues of each shoe said 10 1/2 E. They aren't 10 1/2 E's.
Even using two shoe horns I was barely able to squeeze my feet into them with very thin dress socks on. There is no way I could have got them on while wearing athletic socks. They were painful just to stand up in, let alone walk.
A quick check with a tape measure shows that what I received was actually somewhere between a 9 1/2 and a 10. The width was at most a C.
Which is a shame because the shoes are actually pretty well made with nice materials. For this reason alone I gave them a rating of 2 instead of one. But finish, and materials don't mean very much if the product's size is mislabeled and the shoes unwearable.
I sent them back to Amazon for a refund rather than an exchange because I don't want to spend weeks or months playing the shoe size roulette guessing game. I'll drop in on my local New Balance store.
And to New Balance: If you want your brand to be competitive in the online marketplace you need to have accurate labeling.
- Extremely lightweight.
- They look very sexy. Neon green with black accents FTW
- A simple very flat sole, which is flexible yet firm, made of a light yet durable kind of rubber material. Grips well and looks sharp. Even the color of the sole is great, an off white that doesn't get so dirty looking.
- Perfect amount of arch support. Does not feel unatural, just supportive and comfortable.
- Perfect width. The wide size fits my foot absolutely perfect. I am 170 lbs and 6'4", male, with a regular shaped size 11 foot, and this is the first shoe I've ever owned that fits the shape of my entire foot very well, including the toe box. No rubbing anywhere, no blisters. Very comfortable yet supportive all the way around the foot.
- Very breathable mesh around the whole foot.
- The tongue or top of the shoe is perfect. Very light and comfortable.
- Durable design. I can't imagine anything starting to rip or wear out until years down the road, at least for what I use them for.
- I can't think of any.
This is a good shoe, almost as good as the V3, but the design with the vertical stripes is kinda ugly. As some have said already, the "2E" here may not feel as wide as the 2E on the V3, but I have 2 pairs of V7 so far and they seem to be stretching nicely with a bit of heavy squat loading. Still a bit snug, but all around a good shoe, and light.
All in all seems like a consolation prize given that the V3 was perfect, but clearly someone at the company believes in change for change sake, so we had to wait several years to get a comparable design back. I bought two pairs right off the bat in case these wear out and I am stuck with some version of the V8 that has steel shoelaces or some other bizarre modification that nobody really wants.
After the sizing adjustment was made, this shoe is a slice of heaven. It feels like nothing and that's exactly what I was after. It will serve almost any reasonable purpose required and do it with remarkable comfort. No, there's not a lot of arch support - it's a"Minimus" after all. No, there's not a lot of lateral support - it's a "Minimus" after all. It's perfect for me for long walking, running, regular exercising and just casual tooling about. Could it be a tad wider? Maybe, but just try finding another wide athletic shoe to start, and then try finding one that feels this good. Good luck with that!
Bought a second pair; probably get a third. Maybe stockpile them for when it gets discontinued someday...
I am having to return them but will have to switch I guess to another brand or shoe. This is my 2nd pair of New Balance shoes I have ordered that were way too narrow. I endured the last pair and hated them because they were the widest I could get. Won't make the same mistake again but disappointed to have to go to another manufacturer after so many years with New Balance. I hope Management is paying attention to this reviews. Very disappointed