- Features an internal shank, ABZORB cushioning and QUIX outsole technology
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Synthetic leather suede upper for natural comfort, durability and breathability
- Non-marking outsole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 60 x 40 x 30 cm; 840 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 February 2019
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B07P7N9K3H
- Item Model Number : MX624AB5
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 35 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
New Balance offer larger sizes, when many other sneaker brands limit their sizing to 13.
The leather/synthetic upper seems poor quality, it's very thin and cheap looking. The sole seems durable. Our choices for cheaper sneakers are limited due to the size of his feet!
In my case, Size 13: too big, Side 12: too narrow, Size 12.5: perfect.
Top reviews from other countries
v2 but totally new unworn weight of right shoe is 392g
V2 or 3 not sure but 2013, (white colour for indoor gyms which ban black soles) 375 g but worn
v2 (black), worn 371g, but
v5 black, new, unworn is only 355 grams. The outer feels stiff like vinyl.
Wish New Balanced hadn't messed with it because now I wouldn't buy it ever again. Will have towait for the brown suede to be on the market to see it that will suit.
With Clarkes my feet are 8H but with New Balance are 9 4E. Make sure you selection is specifically UK size because very often their show boxes have their US labels with US size prominent and UK size diminished.