This book is a life-changer, but has probably come too late for me. I don't expect to live much longer as I am nearly 80.
Dale Carnegie's book "How to win friends & Influence People" was a life-changer for me half a century ago. "Never Split The Difference" takes over where Dale Carnegie left off, with all the nuts and bolts described plainly. I got my first big job after reading Carnegie's book two and a half times, but usually failed other job interviews because there were multiple interviewers - each with their own desires. Never Split the Difference shows me exactly how I should have handled these interviews, and not only got the job, but got it for more than they expected to pay me. My family life would have been very different too if I had negotiated with them.
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Cornerstone; 1 edition (23 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1847941494
- ISBN-13: 978-1847941497
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 1.8 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)