First, I would buy this book again to do over.
Why only 4 stars? The first several chapters really just factually recounted the more notable events/riders/wins as MotoGP was developing. There was not the level of insight (inside stories) for which I was hoping. On the other hand, the last many chapters were a thrill to read and that may be because I didn't start following MotoGP until 2010. Mr. Harris' book elicited many good memories. Furthermore, and this is huge, with a new level of understanding I will watch all of the future GP races as I never have before -- the riders, the bikes, the support teams, the media, DORNA, and certainly the various venues. Even though the current crew does a fine job commentating, I do miss Mr. Harris' style and voice!
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: VIRGIN (13 February 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0753553872
- ISBN-13: 978-0753553879
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 2.4 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 290 g
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)