|Material Type||Nylon, Fabric|
|Item Model Number||Neso 1|
|Product Dimensions||208 x 203 x 168 cm; 1.8 Kilograms|
Neso Tents Beach Tent with Sand Anchor, Portable Canopy Sunshade - 2.1 x 2.1m - Patented Reinforced Corners
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Based in beautiful Encinitas, California, we at Neso Tents are committed to designing innovative, portable, and lightweight beach products for your next sunny adventure. A LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS The Neso Tents team is united in their love of the outdoors. They are friends, surfers, travelers, and hikers. Life happens outside. With a shared commitment to taking care of their bodies and our planet, and most importantly they understand that time with
- MADE FOR LONGEVITY. Designed with the highest quality Nylon/Lycra blend, rust-proof aluminum poles, and patented Reinforced Corners, this periwinkle blue beach tent is water resistant and will protect you from 98% of UV rays.
- FOR ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. Sold in 57 countries and counting, Neso Tents are the sunshades of choice for beachgoers, surfers, soccer moms, and camping enthusiasts. Our goal is to help people enjoy themselves, because ultimately that’s what life's about!
- ANCHORED BY NATURE. This revolutionary beach tent is anchored using natural resources such as sand or rocks. It is a lightweight, portable, SPF 50+, water-resistant sunshade that provides a relaxing place to watch the waves, a soccer game, or have a picnic.
- INSPIRED TO STAY SAFE. As an avid outdoorsman, the Neso Tents founder was exposed to too much sun and diagnosed with early stage skin cancer. He was determined to maintain an outdoor lifestyle while staying protected from the sun.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Based in beautiful Encinitas, California, we at Neso Tents are committed to designing innovative, portable, and lightweight beach products for your next sunny adventure.
A LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS The Neso team is united in our love of the outdoors. We are friends, surfers, travelers, and hikers. Life happens outside. We share a commitment to taking care of our bodies and our planet, and most importantly we understand that time with our families and friends is precious.
1. Lay tent flat.
2. Fill bags until overflowing with sand or rocks. Cinch bags to end of cords; No need to tie closed.
3. Pull bags apart as far as possible to make large "X". Fully stretch the fabric until taut.
4. Extend both poles.
5. Prop tent up with poles 1 ft from corners.
6. Enjoy your Neso!
READY FOR ANY ADVENTURE Easy to pack up and throw in your luggage, Neso Tents offers coverage and protection when you're exploring outdoors or on the go. Whether you're exploring the trails of the Rocky Mountains or having a relaxing day at the beach, Neso Tents offers SPF 50+ coverage, are water-resistant, and are lightweight.
NESO TENTS Lightweight, stakeless sun shades for protection at your next sunny destination. Made of durable nylon lycra blend with reinforced corners.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing to caution is that the footprint of the anchor straps is pretty wide / obnoxious if you plan to use at a busy beach
I wish they made a bigger one, it works for a couple but not as much space as I'd like. Perfect for solo use.
Top reviews from other countries
inizialmente cadeva giu' anche con 15 nodi.
Analizzati i punti critici ho cosi' proceduto (Vedi foto).:
stendere la tenda sulla sabbia riempendo i sacchi di sabbia avendo cura di seguire le diagonali con le corde in dotazione e tenerle tese, posizionare il bordo anteriore esattamante nella direzione del vento.
Aggiungere dei picchetti in aiuto ai sacchetti,in alternativa aumentare di molto il peso delle zavorre.
Mettere le aste negli angoli della tenda ed inclinarle esattamente nella direzione del vento;
Fare un risvolto nell'angolo con il tessuto stesso della tenda sulla sfera morbida;
Aggiungere 3 mollette, per evitare superficie esposta al vento che crea instabilita'.
In questo modo vi assicuro che la tenda regge anche venti molto forti,ed e' spettacolare!!
Ok some practical stuff - I had a medium-sized suitcase for our holiday and this fitted pretty well without taking up too much valuable space for clothes and shoes! It's got a carrying case and strap which made it super easy to get to and from the beach. The first day we were on the beach it was quite windy and we hadn't filled the sand anchors with anywhere near enough sand, so it wasn't very structurally stable inititally. Once we filled them till they were virtually bursting at the seams we were sorted and the shade held up in the wind pretty well. It's definitely a two person job to put up though, I'm not sure it would have been very easy to put up on my own. It provided a much more shade for two people than most of the parasols we saw people with on the beach, and it packs down much smaller than a parasol too. The beach we were on wasn't particularly crowded, but if it had been the shade might have been a bit of a challenge as it has quite a large footprint due to the sand anchors needing to be stretched out from the main fabric shade.
I didn't give it 5-stars because I don't think it's particularly good value for money. I could have made one myself with relative ease! Essentially it's a large piece of lycra fabric with some reinforced eyelets on each corner. There are cords coming off the corners and the 'sand anchors' are constructed like drawstring bags attatched to this cord (also made of lycra). The two aluminum poles are very similar to tent poles and have a small 'foot' at the bottom and a high-density foam ball at the top a little smaller than a tennis ball, which you stetch the fabric over.
OK. Let me start off by saying that I compared three tents, Neso, Otentik and ZiggyShade all of which basically looked and are supposed to perform the same.
I ultimately ended up settling on the the Neso for a few reasons:
1. I wrote to Neso about their warranty and heard back from them almost instantaneously. They offer a replacement should part of the product not perform as expected. That to me speaks volumes on how much they support their product.
2. The poles are aluminium as opposed to powder coated steel. Need I say more?
3. Price was better than Otentik. Plus they delivered in Canada without crazy shipping/duty prices.
How did this thing performed: FANTASTICALLY!
I just came back from Cuba where my resort would not lend out kayaks or windsurfs due to the extreme wind conditions. As a matter of fact, pool chairs were being blown into the pool...that's how windy it was.
Off to the beach I went thinking (after reading many user's failed attempt of setting this thing up in the wind) that this would never stay up. Not only did it stay up for hours, I was the only one on the beach able to hang out with my kids and build a huge sand castle under the shade.
1. Fill the bags with as much sand as you can...then add more.
2. Stretch the tent out taught as much as you can (this was really tricky as the wind kept blowing under the tent).
3. Slide in both poles under the front side of the tent that is facing the oncoming wind and prop up.
4. Make sure poles are slightly angled into the wind as if they were a person leaning forward and 'walking into the wind'.
5. As a safety...add a mountain of sand in front of the pouch to prevent the pouch from sliding (see photo).
6. Enjoy shade for hours.
That's it. Apart from finding the right spot where to put the pole so as to minimize tent flapping, this thing was set and forget.
When it came time to empty the sand from the pouches I did notice a small hole in the sand pouch (only detected since it was stretched out like crazy due to the large amount of sand holding it down) and contacted Neso about it. They said they will send me a replacement pouch when I send them a photo of the hole. How's that for customer service?
I've already recommend the tent to everyone I've spoken to about it.
UPDATE - 2020/05/03
Neso did send me that replacement bag after I had messaged them...awesome.
It was a beautiful day and the kids needed shade during our 'stay at home because of COVID-19' weekend and once again Neso came through. I used tent anchors to pin the ends of the ropes into the grass and this thing held up as usual.
I just can't say enough good things about this.
At first we thought it would be oversized but when we used on the beach we found it to be perfect, however you do need a good space and also it blocks the view from whoever is behind you. Once you understand how to use, it is quick and easy to set up. You can change the length of the cords securing the tent making it easy to adjust as the sun moves and the shade changes position and it gives a great protection from the sun.
Easy to clean as the fabric or the poles don't hold any sand.
Returning home we washed in the washing machine and line dried the fabric and wiped down the poles.
Fabric and poles feels of good quality materials and we believe it will see many travels on its life.
We really recommend this tent and will definitely continue to use it.