Whilst the trope of the dare to get someone into bed isn't new, it still holds a lot of appeal. It took me a while to warm up to Romeo, because he just comes across so arrogant and sure of himself. Typical jock popular guy I guess. The whole college things is always interesting to me as well, because schooling is different here in Australia. I liked Rimmel, and found she was very easy to connect to. Once I got to know them both, I liked the way this was heading.
For the most part this was a really fun and easy read. Whilst it does have its more serious moments, its a very easy read, and I really enjoyed it. Getting to know these characters was fun, and I want to know more about the secondary characters as well. I enjoyed the fact that there was no unnecessary angst in this either.
I definitely want to read more of this series, and recommend this book.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3124 KB
- Print Length: 530 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Cambria Hebert Books, LLC (1 November 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00P55CRPG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 579 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #58,062 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)