Neoteck Digital Multimeters Mini 1999 Count Digital Multimeter Tester Meter Multi Testers DMM DC AC Current Voltmeter Ohm Buzzer with Backlight LCD
- 【Pocket Digital Multimeter】 2000 Count Pocket Multimeter, Manual Range, 2PCS 1000V 10A Test Probes Included, Very Useful for Laboratory, Education, Factory, Workshop, Recommended by Many Professionals Engineers
- 【Comprehensive Set of Features】 Features Data Hold, Accurately Measures AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and More. Diode Assembly Test / Transistor P-N Junction test / Transistor hFE Test, Maximum Reading over Time and Continuity Buzzer
- 【Large Backlit LCD Display】 Auto Polarity Display, Easy to Read Large Backlit LCD Display, Back-light Makes a Real Difference in Low Light Areas
- 【Nice Protective Orange Shell with Stand Built】The Case with Our Multimeter is Some Kind of Non Slip, Slightly Soft Plastic that will Help with Drop Protection, The Stand Places the Device at a 45 Degree Angle and Makes the Screen Easy to See Hands Free
- 【Included 9V Volt Battery】The Compartment Lid at the Back is Secured by One Cross Head Screw, Not Difficult to Remove at All
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This Multimeter can be used for AC/DC voltage test, DC current test, electric current resistance, hfe (DC amplification) test, Frequency test, two-electrode valve test, NPN PNP transistor test, etc. You can use the Multimeter in more places, such as factory, school lab, home hobby, machine repairing, etc.
15mm high LCD Display
Max display: 2000, Auto polarity display
Portable and compact design, overload protection on all ranges
Diode assembly test/Transistor P-N junction test/Transistor HFE test
Continuity test with buzzer sound in circuit
Low battery voltage indication
DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/200V ±0.5%, 600V ±0.8%
AC Voltage: 200V/600V ±1.2%
DC Current: 200μA/2mA/20mA ±1%, 200mA ±1.5%, 10A ±3%
Resistance: 200ω/2Kω/20Kω/200Kω/2Mω ±0.8%
Fuse protection: F-200mA/250V
Operating Temperature: -0℃ to 40℃
Over Range Indication: Only figure "1" on the display
Polarity Indication: "-" displayed for negative polarity
Low Battery Indication: - /+ display
Dimension: Approx 138mm x 69mm x 31mm
1 x LCD Digital Multimeter
1 x Test Lead Banana Plug to Alligator Clip(pair)
1 x Test Lead(pair)
1 x Orange Back Cover
1 x Manual
1 x 9V Volt Battery
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first Multimeter I received had blown a fuse after about a week. Luckily, Neoteck has great customer service and sent me a new meter within a few days.My new Multimeter is still going strong after constant use with my arduino projects.
I really like how their team followed up with me to make sure that my multimeter was working alright. I think this is a great piece of hardware for the price. I use mine mainly for hobby electronics. The size is nice and compact and really works as a great addition to any work station.
My multimeter is still going strong after a couple of months of general use. I'm really enjoying all the functionality of this small compact multimeter. The leads are great and you can switch between the probes and and alligator clips. I've been using the alligator clips a lot recently to check to read resistor values (I have trouble reading the bands). I've also enjoyed the ease of use when checking bad connections using the alligator clips and continuity function of this meter.
The manual is next to useless, it’s written in extremely broken English. That’s okay though, since all you need to know about using a multimeter can be found by doing a simple google search. This unit is no different in operation than the ones used on these “how to” websites.