Neewer USB Microphone for Windows and Mac with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount and Table Mounting Clamp Kit for Broadcasting and Sound Recording (Blue)
- Kit Includes: (1)NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone, (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Shock Mount, (1)USB Cable, (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- NW-7000 USB Recording Condenser Microphone utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source; Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations
- The adjustable scissor arm stand with mounting clamp is made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- The shock mount features an adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noises; The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit
- Can be used in Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system; Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The computer and phantom power adapter are not included
NW-7000 USB Recording Condenser Microphone utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range; Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations.
Adjustable Recording Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Mounting Clamp: Double-braced arms equipped with super-strong spring, made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; the mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Extend up to 25.98 inches/66 centimeters.
1.Install the stand clamp to table edge, tight it; Put the bottom part of the recording microphone stand into the hole of stand clamp, adjust its position, tight it.
2.Screw shock mount on the top part of recording microphone stand; Fix the microphone on the shock mount by pinching the clip of shock mount.
Can be used in Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system; Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption; The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it; When connected with desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone; When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
Length: 8.2 feet/2.5 meters
1 x NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone
1 x Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp
1 x Shock Mount 1 x USB Cable 1 x Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
Review this product
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You don't have to install any kind of software/divers/apps to use this, you can simply plug it in and use it straight away.
A couple of things the seller did not mention however:
- I actually got a pop filter with it even though it wasn't included in the description (good thing)
- This microphone is more of a figure 8 than a cardioid, meaning your voice won't be the only thing picked up, whatever is on the other side of the mic is also being picked up (in my case i have the mic up to my face, and it picks up the sound of my keyboard and mouse clicks)
- The cable included shows up as black on the image, however i got a transparent blue cable.
Overall this mic has some hidden things the seller didn't provide in the description, however it is still a pretty good sounding mic, especially for the price it is. If you're looking for a cheap mic without substituting quality, this is a good choice.
I recommend this product
It's a fantastic unit, and I am so glad I got it.