Neewer Portable 70 inches/177 centimeters Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod with 3-Way Swivel Pan Head,Carrying Bag for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR,DV Video Camcorder Load Capacity 8.8 pounds/4 kilograms
- Light-weight Practical 2-in-1 Tripod Monopod: Can be converted to a monopod in seconds with height ranges from 17.3 inches/44 centimeters to 52.8 inches/134 centimeters; Weighs only 4 pounds/1.8 kilograms, Light-weight but durable; Comes with a storage bag, easy for outdoor photographers to carry and transport
- Adjustable 4-section Legs and Center Column: With height adjustment buckle, height varies from 20.9 inches/53 centimeters to 69.7 inches/177 centimeters with extended center column to meet your different shooting needs
- 3-Way Swivel Pan Head with Quick Release Plate: 360 degree panning; Allows you to take photos at any angle with horizontally and vertically; Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated
- Premium Material: Made of aluminum alloy tube and environmental nonslip rubber. The rotatable plastic feet can be better adjusted to the floor not being static
- Considerate Design: Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System giving a more convenient leg handling; Multi-function hook allows you to hang additional weight for increased stability; Telescopic adjustment handle and pitch adjustment lever for easy operation and convenient shooting adjustment
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Note: Cameras are NOT included.
The Panoramic Rotation Camera Tripod Monopod is a portable travel stand for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR camera, DV video camcorders.
Tripod height can be adjusted from 20.9 inches/53 centimeters to 69.7 inches/177 centimeters. The tripod can be converted to a monopod in seconds with height ranges from 17.3 inches/44 centimeters to 52.8 inches/134 centimeters.
It is made of aluminum alloy tube and environmental nonslip rubber. The rotatable plastic feet can be better adjusted to the floor not being static.
The tripod features 3-way swivel pan head with quick release plate. It boasts 360 degree panning and allows you to take photos at any angle with horizontally and vertically. Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated.
It weighs only 4 pounds/1.8 kilograms , light-weight but durable. We also offer you a storage bag, making it easy for outdoor photographers to carry and transport.
The adjustable tripod also features considerate design. Horizontal rotation valve allows you to take photos at any angle horizontally and vertically; Multi-function hook allows you to hang additional weight for increased stability. Telescopic adjustment handle and pitch adjustment lever provides you with easy operation and convenient shooting adjustment.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Head type: Pan Head
Minimum Tripod Height: 20.9 inches/53 centimeters
Maximum Tripod Height:69.7 inches/177 centimeters
Minimum Monopod Height: 17.3 inches/44 centimeters
Maximum Monopod Height: 52.8 inches/134 centimeters
Tilt Range: 180 degree
Panning Range: 360 degree
Tripod Weight: 4 pounds/1.8 kilograms
Load capacity: 8.8 pounds/4 kilograms
1 x Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod
1 x Carrying Bag
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Lots of bang for the buck.
UPDATE: it does show in the instructions how to convert to a monopod. I guess I should have read them first.
Tripod is very stable. Holds my Canon Rebel and a Sigma 170-500 zoom just fine.
Absolutely love how the Mono-pod comes out of the center post - really quick to pull out - really quick to put back in. Monopod itself is also very stout when extended. The only caveat is that the lower extensions start to get fairly small so if using it as a walking aid I wouldn't have it fully extended.
I do with the head was an aluminum but I suppose I would be saying that about every tripod made now a days. It appears to be strong enough. The entire setup is truly light weight (feels almost feather light.
Love the handle setup on it - makes repositioning it a snap.
The panning feature is just a little rough if you have the panning tight enough to dampen. Work around - you can actually loosen the monopod and get very smooth panning. It is one of those things where I think the intended panning part of the head has just a little excess plastic that will break in over time.
The tilt feature is just a little rough. The reason is that the hand tightening is just a little too course of thread to get supper fine about the amount of resistance you put on the head.
For the price I am really nitpicking with those two negatives though it really does depend on what your intended purpose is. If you plan to use it as a video tripod for videography you will probably want to fidget with the tripod to really smooth things out before running out to shoot Star Wars episode 99 with it.
Additional Comment - the following Camera mount gizmo's fit this perfectly. You are looking for 43mm not 44. These snap in perfect and latch up tight and snug:
Thanks for your review of Generic Qb-4w Quick Release Plate Replace for Velbon Cx-444 Cx-888 Cx-460 Cx-460mini Cx-470 Cx-570 Cx-690 Df-50 Sony Vct-d580rm Vct-d680rm Vct-r640