Neewer Photography Tripod Leveler Tri-Wheel Leveling Base with Bubble Level and 3/8 inch Screw, 3 Dials with +/-5 Degree Precision Adjustment, Aluminum Alloy Construction
- This Leveler is designed for easy and precise leveling in scenery portrait video shooting
- Its 3 adjustment dials enable the operator to make fine, finger tip adjustments up to +/- 5 degrees to ensure the camera is perfectly level. The dials also have locking rings to ensure stability once the right position is reached
- Well made by aluminum alloy material, CNC precision machining with surface oxidation treatment which ensure long service life
- With maximum load capacity 33.1 pounds/15 kilograms; lightweight design with weight about 0.44 pounds/0.2 kilogram; Ideal for outdoor travelling photographers
- Designed with 3/8" male top stud and 3/8" female bottom Socket. Compatible with different kinds of tripods
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It is one of professional photography accessories. Widely-used for precise leveling in portrait video shooting.
Well constructed by aluminum alloy material for ensuring a long time use.
3/8" male top Stud and 3/8" female bottom Socket.
Fit all tripod with 3/8 screw and all equipment with 3/8 screw hole.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Maximum Height: 1.9"/48 mm
Minimum Height: 4.57"/40 mm
Adjusting Angle: +/- 5 degree
Net Weight: 0.44 pound/0.2 kilograms
Load Capacity: 33.1 pounds/15 kilograms
1 x Leveler Leveling Base
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For the iOptron Sky Guider Pro looks like a much better way to tilt the Sky Guider Pro for the NCP or North Star!
If you want near to perfect Polar Alignment this is it!
To be 100% I have not used this on under the stars and from in the house, I really like you can set the Sky Guider Pro to a rough or close Declination and then use the back adjustment to fine tune! Note: for those this is an triangle design so you would put the point of the triangle right behind the Sky Guider Pro so that you can raise or bring down to get the NCP or North star aligned perfectly.
Tilting the camera up and down at small range, and the dial has a locking ring to ensure the camera stablize in the correct position.
The aluminum alloy material is reasonable hard and not heavy, and is very portable.