Neewer Photography Professional Heavy Duty Tripod Dolly with Rubber Wheels and Adjustable Leg Mounts for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Cameras Camcorder Photo Video Lighting
Enhance your purchase
|Maximum height||57 Centimeters|
|Product Dimensions||56.01 x 23.01 x 23.01 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|
About this item
- Quickly and easily transform your tripod to a easily moveable one,have sturdy and quiet shots while moving your tripod
- Extendable dolly leg from 274mm/10.8" to 400mm/15.7", just adjust and lock
- Tripod clamp knob fits most of tipod leg size
- You can tuck the leg and put it in the included carrying bag for better storage and portability
- Big handle for firm and comfortable grip
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 56.01 x 23.01 x 23.01 cm; 1.9 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B00KW2O9B2
- Item Model Number : 10079574
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Tripod Dolly is an excellent dolly for use with your professional camera and video tripods, light stands, and background stands.
Our tripod dolly is very compact and portable and would be a great addition to your studio.
The tripod dolly is basically the same thing as a tripod with the added feature of having wheels attached at the bottom.
The wheels make it easy to create a moving shot while adding the freedom to move the tripod around with ease.
This is a very convenient way of still being able to use the tripod and easily maneuver it without the hassle of having to carry it wherever you go.
The adjustable foot locks also allow you the benefit to lock the wheels in place.
Folds down to 57cm (22.5")
Weighs 2.4kg (5.3 lbs)
Adjustable to fit any tripod
Adjustable foot locks to lock the tripod down
Wheel locks on all 3 wheels
Metal wheels with nylon "tires"
Wheels measure 2 3/4" in diameter
1x Tripod Dolly
Dolly and carrying case only, tripod not included
From the manufacturer
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer Photography Heavy Duty Tripod Dolly with 2-inch Rubber Wheels
Adjustable Leg Mounts and Carry Bag Included for Tripods and Light Stands for Photo Studio Video Lighting Shooting
- This Tripod Dolly is suitable for standard and professional tripods and light stands. It is the perfect dolly that enables smooth roll movement for your tripod or light stand from one location to another without lifting, making work a breeze with these dolly wheels. It is not a high-dollar item but a must buy for those who always need to deal with moving a lot of photography equipment.
- Metal ball bearing casters with non-marring wheels ensure smooth rolling on any hard surface.
- Legs extend length from 10.8 inches/27.4 centimeter to 15.7 inches/40 centimeter to fit any tripod base.
- The screw in clamp keeps the feet in place. Push down locks on the wheels help to keep the dolly in place when you have done moving it.
Moving like on Butter - Free to move in the spacious studio while remaining stable
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Justin P Bechtold on 8 March 2021
By Michael H Hall on 24 August 2020
Top reviews from other countries
One small downside, the base is't very long, my tripod legs don't come to a hard stop from their expansion, but the leg's mount on the dolly pretty well and the lock looks pretty sturdy to me. The wheels locks are good too, shame they don't have preset positions, as they are moving easily in any direction.
For the money, I can't complain. Looks pretty solid after using it a dozen times on the set since I got it, time will tell if the spreading leg locks would hold...
RIght now, I am satisfied with what it offers.