Neewer NW-700 Microphone Kit,Includes:(1) Condenser Microphone + (1) Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Mounting Clamp+(1) Pop Filter+(1) Shock Mount(White)
- Kit includes: (1)White NW-700 Condenser Mic + (1)White NW-35 Suspension Scissor Arm Stand + (1)Table Mounting Clamp + (1)Metal Shock Mount + (1)Pop Filter + (1)Foam Windscreen + (1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable.
- The NW-700 condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source.
- The NW-35 mic stand features solid steel construction and adjustable design. Can be easily adjusted to the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice. Max load: 35oz / 1KG. This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone.
- Comes with one table mounting clamp. With an adjustable positioning screw, can easily clip to any desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the thickness of your table BEFORE ordering
- Mic Shock Mount isolates most studio condenser mics from physical vibration, floor, and stand noise. Fits for mic of 43-46mm Diameter. PLEASE VERIFY your microphone size BEFORE ORDERING
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
*NW-35 Mic Stand Max load: 35oz / 1KG. This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Mic.
*Table Mounting Clamp for desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the thickness of your table BEFORE ordering.
*Shock Mount Diameter: 1.6"-1.8"/43mm-46mm. PLEASE VERIFY your mic size BEFORE ORDERING.
*Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally.
1.The Condenser Mic only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it.
When connected with desktop computer, the Mic could be used alone;
When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
2.If your device could not provide enough power(when used with Amplifier or Mixer, etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.
3.The mic can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. NOTE: It cannot work with Mac.
4.If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used.
5.When recording, please put the mic away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
(1)White NW-700 Condenser Mic
Gold-sputtered diaphragm for accurate sound reproduction.
Low noise, wide dynamic range, high sensitivity output.
(1)White NW-35 Mic Stand
*Max load: 35oz / 1KG*
Double-braced arms equipped with super-strong spring. Folding type, convenient to carry.
Extend up to 31.5"/80cm.
(1)Black Pop Filter
(1)Black Metal Shock Mount
(1)Black Ball-type Foam Cap
(1)Black Table Mounting Clamp
(1)Black 3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As for the boom arm, many reviews on Amazon or YouTube suggest going with the Rode PSA1 boom arm because it is much higher quality. It IS much higher quality, and it better be if they’re charging $100, but it’s also not NEEDED. I’m not saying the PSA1 is overpriced garbage and you shouldn’t buy it, eventually I think upgrading to the PSA1 is the way to go. But this Neewer boom arm is all you would ever need. For the price, this thing is perfect. It does exactly what you ask it to do, holds your mic. Now idk what kind of mics people are putting on it because I’ve seen a lot of complaints about it falling over. With the NW-700 I’ve had no problems. Now if you’re looking to mount a camera or a $400 SM7B to it then you probably want a high quality arm supporting your expensive gear. But to hold a simple condenser microphone in front of your face? The neewer boom arm is all you need. For those of you hesitant on which boom arm to buy, I would suggest purchasing the neewer first. If it does what you need it to, keep it. If it doesn’t, buy the PSA1 and you’re $13 in the hole, or you could repurpose it, gift it, or return it. Your wallet will love you for your decision.
TL;DR The Neewer boom arm is plenty capable and for $13 you can’t go wrong