- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Neewer USB Microphone for Windows and Mac with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, USB Cable and Table Mounting Clamp Kit for Broadcasting and Sound Recording (Black)
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Black), (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Pop Filter, (1)Black Shock Mount, (1)USB Cable(Blue), (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
- NW-7000 USB CONDENSER MIC: Utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source; Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations
- NW-35 ADJUSTABLE ARM STAND: The adjustable scissor arm stand with mounting clamp is made of all metal construction, sturdy and durable; The adjustable arms can be fold up and easy for you to carry around; The mounting clamp can attach to tables, desks, shelves, counters, etc; Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc.
- METAL SHOCK MOUNT: Features an adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noises; The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Can be used with Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system; Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer USB Microphone for Windows and Mac with Suspension Scissor Arm Stand, Shock Mount, Pop Filter, USB Cable and Table Mounting Clamp Kit
KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone(Black), (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand and Mounting Clamp, (1)Pop Filter, (1)Black Shock Mount, (1)USB Cable(Blue), (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap
Perfect for Vocals, Musical Instruments, Broadcasting, Podcasting, Interviews, Voice Recording, Video Conference, Singing over Internet, Online Chatting such as Facebook, MSN, Skype, YY.
- 1. Te computer and phantom power adapter are not included
- 2. The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it; When connected with desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone; When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
NW-7000 USB Microphone
- Can be used in Mac without installing driver and Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10/Vista system;
- Strong output, no distortion, low power consumption;
- Utilizes cardioid pickup pattern with condenser capsule, minimizing background noise and isolating the main sound source, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range
- Plug-and-Play, no need to install any driver; Ideal choice for vocal, instruments, podcast, personal recordings and familiar situations.
Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
Microphone Wind Pop Filter Mask Shield
Anti Vibration Microphone Shock Mount
Table Mount Clamp
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The issues come from the filter not sitting right and being too heavy for the arm it is attached to.
Also, if you get too close, the microphone peaks, and you sound quite shrill and uneven.
The sensitivity is also a bit high at times, as it picks up my breathing on the other side of the room.
I use it for music recording and Voice Acting, which the product does super easily and without too much issue.
Not portable, so whatever you need it for it must be in one place.
Top international reviews
The boom arm is perfectly adequate for my requirements, it is clamped on to a keyboard stand and is nice and secure, the mic is lightweight so there are no issues with movement, be aware though that a heavier microphone may be a little too much for the arm.
Now in my opinion, the pop filter is a gem, I have others that I've paid as much as this whole set for and the one included here is just as good.
Onto the mic itself, we'll get the phantom power debacle out of the way with first, this is a USB mic and does not need phantom power to operate, however, plugging it directly into a PC/laptop without a constant power source will result in lower volume levels, if using through a powered external interface there are no issues (i haven't encountered any personally). There is no denying that this is a cheap mic and if you expose it to harsh volume it does pop and crack, I only tested this for an indication of how far I could push it and the answer is: Not very! However, the mic is perfect for my needs, on zero's it sits squarely within a treble to high range (somewhat tinny) but getting the bass in isn't a problem with mixing. Sound reproduction is nice and clear and it picks up sound from directly in front of it with out any background noise although I use filter behind the mic so that is obviously a factor and I haven't encountered any hiss as such. I like the mic itself and it offers a solution in something I can just leave set up so to speak.
Whether everything lasts, time will tell but it's all currently working without issue so I am happy for now.
Finally, the included lead is not as long as specified (about half as) so be prepared to hunt for a longer one if working more than 2/3 feet away from your PC and it loses a star for that alone I'm afraid.
Overall, a good set and great value for money.
Im allgemeinen kann man sagen dass das Mikrofon für 25€ perfekt ist für die, die nicht so viel Geld ausgeben wollen.
Wenn ihnen diese Rezension gefällt, klicken sie doch kurz auf "Nützlich" oder wenn sie noch etwas darüber wissen möchten, schreiben sie mich einfach an.
Hoffe ich konnte weiterhelfen und jetzt viel Spaß noch beim stöbern, kaufen, grübeln oder das was sie gerade machen eben ;-)
I would recommend this microphone to anyone who wants good enough quality for podcasting, VO work etc that isn't going to be used on a major motion picture. If you're a normal user needing a decent mic then buy this and enjoy it.
E' il mio primo microfono a condensatore e ho notato che prende praticamente ogni rumore presente nella stanza. Comunque sia basta tenerlo vicino il più possibile alla bocca e prenderà molto meglio la voce tralasciando rumori in sottofondo.
Sicuramente c'è di meglio se si è in cerca di alta qualità.. ma c'è da tenere in considerazione il prezzo e ciò che ci viene offerto. Un intero kit.
I think in order to make this Neewer microphone work an additional sound card is needed which over doubles the price. This is the first time I have been disappointed with a Neewer product though.
It should come as no suprise that this product is flawed in several ways. The stand's scissor action is stiff. Barely any movement other than up and down and, of course, the metal is weak and bends if you even breathe in it's general direction.
The best part, however is that the threading that connects the stand to the mic mount doesn't match at all so I literally can't screw it in.
The mic's quality is just your average mic. Nothing really to complain about but it does seem a bit quiet unless it's close to your mouth.
All in all you should do what I should have done and get something with an actual brand to it's name.
-Comes with everything you need to set it up for recording or singing
-As i mention on some circumstances you might get distortion but i feel that would be user misuse on normal circumstances works like a charm