- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Neewer NW-707 Square Wind up Mechanical Metronome with Accurate Timing and Tempo for Piano Guitar Bass Drum Violin and Other Musical Instruments, Ideal for Music Lovers, Beginners or Musicians
Enhance your purchase
- Effective Practice Tool: Master rhythm skills and improve your sense of beat and tempo by practicing with our mechanical metronome. Clear, loud sound for use when practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drums and other musical instruments
- Accurate Musical Timing: Helps play at a proper pace, provides a firm sense of rhythm, develops finger agility and preciseness, shows a visual sense of timing from the pendulum
- Easy to use: Simply wind it up, select your desired beat and tempo and then set the pendulum in motion. Easily move the weight up and down the pendulum rod to adjust the speed. Tempo selection: 40-208 bpm
- Eco-friendly Power: No battery is needed; Uses a winding mechanism for power to produce metrical beats. Beat selection is: 0, 2, 3, 4, 6
- Classic Design: Traditional square style metronome with bell in brown color durable plastic casing with a transparent protection cover, portable and safe to transport
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24.21 x 12.4 x 11.3 cm; 531 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Neewer
- ASIN : B01MSA3SGG
- Item Model Number : 40089314
- Best Sellers Rank: 105 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments)
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The metronome is great for any skill level, including beginners, and useful for practice lessons and exercises at home. It will help you take your skills to the next level and really stand out from the crowd.
It produces a clear and loud sound for use when practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drums and other musical instruments.
The metronome helps play at a proper pace, provides a firm sense of rhythm, develops finger agility and preciseness, shows a visual sense of timing from the pendulum.
The pendulum offers great visual tempo cues which makes it perfect for beginners learning difficult passages.
It uses a winding mechanism for power to produce metrical beats and no battery is needed.
Great gift for music lover, beginner or musician.
Material: Plastic + Metal Mechanism
Tempo: 40 to 208bpm
Beat: 0, 2, 3, 4, 6
Power: Winding mechanism
Dimension (approx.): 7.87x3.74x4.72 inches/20x9.5x12 centimeters
Weight (approx.): 15.30 ounces/434 grams
1. Always put on the cover after practicing.
2. Avoid using or keeping the metronome in a dusty or damp place.
3. Only use soft cloth to clean the metronome.
1 x Wind Up Mechanical Metronome
From the manufacturer
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer focuses on photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products to photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world. We have listened to our customers and developed the items that meet their needs. Our items are not only desirable for their function, but also for the value that comes with the Neewer brand.
Neewer Mechanical Metronome Loud Sound for Piano Drum Violin Guitar Bass and Other Musical Instruments
♪ KEEP TRACK OF BOTH YOUR TEMPO AND RHYTHM WITH THE NEEWER METRONOME
- ♪ ACCURATELY PLAY: Help you develop rhythm, maintain tempo, play accurately at a proper pace, provide a firm sense of rhythm, develop finger agility and show a visual sense of timing from the pendulum;
- ♪ WIDELY APPLICABLE: Produce rhythms at a proper pace when practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drum and other musical instruments;
- ♪ INCREDIBLE FEATURES: Audible click & bell ring to maintain the rhythm while reading music sheet; Wind up mechanism produce metrical beats, no battery required
- ♪ EASY TO USE: Take out the brake, pull off the cover, adjust the beat and tempo, and then you are ready to use.
- ♪ EVEN FOR CHILDREN & BIGINNERS: It can be used by a music lover, beginner or musician of ANY age or experience.
- ♪ Tempo range: 40-208 bpm; Beat selection: 0, 2, 3, 4, 6.
- ♪ Power: Winding Mechanism
- ♪ Weight (approx.): 15.30 ounces/434 grams
Neewer Mechanical Metronome
Loud Bell: The pendulum offers great visual tempo cues which makes it perfect for beginners learning difficult passages.
Easy To Use: .Take out the brake, pull off the cover, adjust the beat and tempo, and then you are ready to use.
Winding Mechanism : ALL pieces of movement are made of metal. It has 5 different settings to ring the bell. 0:1/4 beat, 2:2/4 beat, 3:3/4 and 3/8 beat, 4:4/4 beat, 6:6/8 beat.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By BWg on 13 September 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Spain on 7 April 2021